New Life

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnLMKTUgQR4

The phrases in Blue are a mark that those words are spoken in English. ^^


At the age of 6, your father and mother had divorced. Your mother took you away with her and the two of you flew to America to start a new life. You remembered you and your mother flying to America to avoid your father. But since you were still young then, you didn't remember most of the times you had spent in Korea or how was your life in Korea back then. Your mother found a job and raised you alone. She raised you with all the love she can give and you can say that she had raised you well.

It's been 10 years since you and your mother left Korea. Being raised in America, you can speak English fluently since you had studied and stayed in America for most of your life. Even if english had become your first language, your mother never forgot to teach you Korean language. You helped your mother by being a scholar in one of the schools in America and by being a part of the school's academic team. In this way, you helped your mother by lessening her burden in your financial accounts since being a scholar means free tution fee and being a member of the academic team gives you allowance which you spend in your food and other expenses in school.

 

"Hey ~~~~~~!" Samantha, a friend of yours, called out.

"Hey Sam! What's up?" you asked her.

"There's a party at my house on saturday. would you like to come?" she asked you smiling.

"I'll think about it. I'm helping my mother during weekends at her work." you sheepishly told her and she nodded.

"You're such a good daughter. Just text me if you can come alright?" she told you and you nodded.

You waved at her goodbye and went home.

 

You opened the door of your apartment and the lights.

"Umma! I'm home." you called out but no one answered.

*Maybe she's still at work.* you thought as you put down your things in your room. You changed into comfortable clothes and looked outside the window.

*I wonder.....how are things in Korea?* you warily thought. You shrugged and made your way to the kitchen. You were heading towards the fridge when a body sprawled on the floor suprised you.

"Umma? UMMA!" you went towards her body and you tried to shake her.

"Umma! don't leave me umma!" you said as tears started to flow down your cheeks. You called for help and soon the ambulance came to house.

"Umma please don't leave me." you told her crying while holding her hand.


Omo. :O

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

boyfriend.gif