Well, She's .......

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obna5ZvkCNQ&feature=related


Meanwhile in your brother's room, Hyunseong and Jeongmin were busy studying. Scratch that, Hyunseong was busy studying while Jeongmin was ust staring at him. 

Jeongmin invited him to sleep over not because he's having a hard time in their lesson but because he wanted to observe Hyunseong and see his reaction whenever you are around.

"You know, I hate it when somebody stares at me while I am studying." Hyunseong said not even looking away from his notes.

"Well, I know that." Jeongmin replied. Hyunseong then looked at him.

"Then why do keep doing it?" Hyunseong ask Jeongmin and he just shrugged. 

Hyunseong left his notes and stared at Jeongmin.

"I'm starting to think you need something else from me that's why you asked me to sleep over here." Hyunseong said shaking his head.

"You know me too well." Jeongmin said and Hyunseong shrugged and went back to studying.

"Hyunseong, what do you think of my sister?" Jeongmin suddenly blurted making Hyunseong divert his attention to him.

"What?" he blurted.

"What do you think of my sister?" Jeongmin repeated.

"Why the sudden question?" Hyunseong asked him.

"Molla. Come on. Answer it." Jeogmin shrugged and stated.

"Well." Hyunseong started and Jeongmin stared at him.

"Well?" Jeongmin repeated.

"I think she's cute and funny." Hyunseong stated and Jeongmin eyed him more closely.

"That's it?" Jeongmin asked.

"She's also kind and understanding like you." Hyunseong said and smiled when he thought of the time you and him are in the library.
"I think overall your sister's adorable." Hyunseong finished and went back to his notes.

Jeongmin observed Hyunseong's reaction and just shrugged.

*it's too soon to assume things.* he thought and went back to studying.

 

 

The next morning, you woke up and went straight to the kitchen to grab something to eat.Once you reached your kitchen you where greeted by Hyunseong who was already there eating breakfast.

"Good morning ~~~~~~-ah." he smiled at you.

*Oh, I forgot. he slept over here last night.* you thought.

"Good morning Hyunseong oppa." you said and smiled back.

You looked around and tilted your head in confusion.

"Where's Jeongminnie oppa?" you asked him.

"Still asleep. I guess he's worn out from studying." he stated and you nodded in understanding.

 

After eating you went to the garden and sat there to think.

Then you felt a presence beside you and you turn your head and saw Hyunseong sitting there. You felt your heart jump the moment you saw Hyunseong sitting there.

Hyunseong looked at you and smiled.

"Would like to accompany me?" he suddenly asked you and you where stunned. After a few seconds, you were able to process everything and asked him, "Where?"

"I want to take a walk on the park, would you like to come?" he asked.

You thought about it and since you have nothing else to do you agreed and joined him.

The walk to the park was quite silent yet comfortable. Everytime you were with Hyunseong, you felt comfortable and safe just staying right beside him. 

Hyunseong suddenly stop making you stop also and looked at him.

"Would you like to have ice cream?" he asked and you tilted his head to him.

He laughed and said, "Don't worry its my treat anyway."

Then he suddenly grabbed your hand and dragged you away. You flinched from his touch and felt your cheeks burn. Thankfully he didn't notice since he was happily dragging you to the ice cream shop.

You and Hyunseong entered a cute ice shop and stood infront of the counter.

The girls in the shop where giggling and murmuring to theirselves and looked at them and noticed their staring at Hyunseong.

*Woah. I never thought Hyunseong oppa was this popular when it comes to girls.* you thought and looked at Hyunseong who's busy looking at the menu.

A worker from the shop suddenly approached you and gave her best smile at Hyunseong.

"What will you have sir?" she said with her eyes twinkling. Hyunseong turned towards you and smiled.

"What do you want ~~~~~~~-ah?" He asked you and heard people behind you react.

You bit your lip and shrugged. Hyunseong laughed and ruffled you hair affectionately.

"Alright, I'll just order for you then." he said and you nodded.

"Can I have a strawberry and chocolate truffle please." He said to the waitress and she nodded and left.

Hyunseong paid in the counter while you wait for him at the side. Then Hyunseong turned to you and gave you the strawberry ice cream.

You took it and smiled.

"Komawo oppa." you said and he smiled back.

The two of you continued walking while eating your ice cream. But unlike before, the two of you are chatting with each other.

"I never though that you oppa, was popular with girls." you and he laughed.

"Why did you say so?" he asked.

"Haven't you seen the girls at the ice cream shop, they looked liked they devour you if you come near to them." you stated and Hyunseong laughed.

"I wasn't able to see them though."he said to you.

*Cause they weren't adorable and beautiful like you.* he thought and smiled.

"If you did, I think you would be scared!" you said to him and he laughed at your cute reaction.

The two of you continued talking about things and once you've reached the park, the two of you sat down at a bench.

When Hyunseong was about to call your attention, but someone beat him to it.

 

"~~~~~~~~~-AH!"


Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic. saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^