The Note

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnBPUvEK5M4

The phrases in Blue are words that are spoken in English. ^^


You waited outside the operating room. You were sitting while crying silently.

*Umma, please don't leave me* you thought crying. Just then the doctor came out of the operating room. You quickly stood up and talked to him.

"How's she? How's my mother doctor?" you asked him with full of hope.

"I'm so sorry Miss Lee, But your mother had passed away. She had a heart attack, if she was brought here in the hospital a little earlier she might have survived." The doctor stated and left you alone. You rushed towards the door and saw a body covered with cloth. You slowly removed the cloth with your hand and slowly you saw your mother's face.

"No. No. NO!" you cried out and stumbled down. "This can't be can it?" you loudly thought and cried more.

 

It's been weeks since your mother's funeral. You didn't go to school since you didn't feel like it. You were staring outside your window.

*Umma, wae? why did you leave me?!* you thought angrily and cried. You stood up from your seat and went to your mother's room. The smell of your mother's perfume still lingers in the room which made you cry even more. "Umma" you softly whispered and went to your mother's bed. You sat down and looked at the picture frame sitting on her bedside table. It was a photo of you and your mother happily smiling during her birthday. You grabbed the frame and touch the picture.

"I miss you already umma." you said and hugged the frame.

 

You woke up in your mother's bed. You sat up and saw that it was already dark outside.

*I must have slept for some time.* you thought and saw the picture frame beside you. You picked it up and about to put it back to its place when you saw a piece of paper on the table.

*What's this?* you thought and opened the note. You cried when you saw that it was your mother's handwriting.

*Umma, wrote this?* You thought and read the letter.

 

My dearest ~~~~~~~~-ah,

If you are reading this now, I maybe already gone. I'm sorry if I haven't told you that I have a disease in the heart. I don't want you to worry anymore. You had done a lot of things for me. That is way I don't want to become a burden to you by keeping this sickness for myself. I love you ~~~~~-ah. That is why, if I am already gone, please don't be sad. I want you to do three things for me. 1.) always be happy. 2.) don't cry and move on with your life dear. Your life doesn't stop even if i am already dead. 3.) Leave America and go back to Korea. I have saved some money for your flight ticket. I placed them in an envelope and hid them on the drawer on my bedside table. Go back to Korea and find your father and brother and live with them. I want you to be happy. Remember that I am always with you everywhere you go. I love you my dearest daughter. Take care always. 

-your loving umma.

 

"Even if you told me not to cry. I want to cry umma just by reading this letter of yours." you quietly whispered as tears flow down your cheeks.

You looked towards the bedside table and opened the drawer and saw an envelope. You held the envelope tightly and cried. 

"If this is what you want umma, I understand. I'll go back to Korea and find appa." you cried and read the letter once again. You were shocked at one of your mother's statement and read it again.

 

Go back to Korea and find your father and brother and live with them.

 

"Brother......" you whispered. "Brother......"

"A Brother?!  I HAVE ONE?!!"


That's the note. you have a brother?! :O

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^

tumblr_lmu6avtiUm1qbtmavo1_500-1.gif