Awkward Moment

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUkenE42p4M


You looked out to where the voice came from and you saw L.joe. Your eyes widened while Hyunseong sat up straight and felt the urge to protect you. L.joe reached both of you and smile.

 

"How are you doing?" he asked smiling.

"I-I'm fine." you sheepishly replied looking at him weirdly.

"That's good, well come." he said grabbing your hand but you were yanked back to your seat.

He looked at you and you bit your lip. He tilted his head and looked at your side. He saw Hyunseong who was currently glaring at him.

"Sorry, but she's not going anywhere." Hyunseong stated coldly. L.joe smirked.

"I didn't know you were with him. I guess he's just too unnoticable." L.joe snickered making Hyunseong stand up but you held him back.

"Stop, Hyunseong oppa." you calmed him down and looked at L.joe.

"What do you want anyways?" you asked him and he smiled at you.

"I'm bored walking alone and when I saw you I thought WE could walk together." he stated and you bowed your head.

"I'm sorry, L.joe. But I'm with Hyunseong oppa right now so I can't come with you." you said biting your lip.

Hyunseong smirked at him and L.joe furrowed his eyebrows in frustration.

"Sorry man, better luck next time." Hyunseong stated before grabbing your hand to leave L.joe.

L.joe then grabbed your wrist making Hyunseong look at him with disgust.

"What part of she's with me, don't you understand?" Hyunseong hissed.

"Everything." L.joe smirked and Hyuseong glared at him more.

"Well, you already had your time with her so can I take her now?" L.joe asked coolly and smirked.

"Sorry, but NO." Hyunseong stated.

The two of them were now in a glaring contest and it looks like neither of them is going to let go of you and give up.

You furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance and blurted out the weirdest idea.

"Why don't the three of us just walk along together?!" you stated making the two of them look at you.

"That's cool with me. As long as I'm with you." L.joe stated.
"It's fine, atleast I'm with you and the idea's alright to you." Hyunseong stated.

And both of them let go of you as the three of you walked the streets of Seoul together.

The walk's been awkward. Everytime Hyunseong tries to show you something L.joe would try to get your attention and vice versa.

You were alreaady frustrated and you felt uncomfortable with the two of them together.

*Why did I even thought of that idea?* you mentally face palmed yourself.

You looked at the two guys beside you and they're still in an staring contest while walking with you. You shook your head and pressed your palm against your forehead.

 

*Somebody save me from these awkward situation.*