Sleep Over

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRUdkhHoPjc


After riding the ferris wheel, you and L.joe went to meet with the rest of Teen Top. Chunji greeted you with a bear hug.

"cousssiinn!! you're alive!" he cheered and you laughed. L.joe just rolled his eyes on him and asked how did the rest of them spend their 'alone' time.

"It's not fun at all since i'm babysitting this kids." Changjo said rolling his eyes. Niel's and Ricky's attention quickly diverted towards him.

"YAH! WE'RE STILL OLDER THAN YOU!" both of them said and Changjo shrugged.

"only by age." he said and left them. CAP laughed at their maknae's attitude.

"so how did you spend yours?" L.joe asked CAP.

"Well, it's okay but I think I'll have more fun if I'm with ~~~~~~~~-ah." he said shaking his head and L.joe chuckled.

"That's too bad. Better luck next time." L.joe said coolly and patted CAP's shoulder.

"It's time to go home. it's getting late." Chunji stated and everyone agreed.

"~~~~~~~~~-ah, i'll take you home." L.joe said casually but Chunji butted in.

"Nope! I'll take my own cousin home, come on ~~~~~~~-ah." he said grabbing your hand. You waved goodbye and let Chunji 'drag' you home.

 

Once you reached home you thanked Chunji and he smiled.

"Did you enjoy today?" he asked and you nodded.

"I had a lot of fun! Komawo Chan Hee oppa." you said smiling and he smiled back.

"Your welcome. See you at school." he said and left.

 

You went inside your house only to be greeted by Jeongmin. He took your face and checked on you all over.

"O-oppa? what's wrong?" you warily asked him and he continued looking at you.

"I'm checking if that Chunji had done something to you." he said and you looked at him wide eyes.

"How did you know I was with him?" you asked tilting your head.

"He called me and before I could object you're already with him at Lotte World." he sighed and looked at you.

"So, did you have fun?" he asked and you nodded with a smile.

"Well, i'm glad you did." he said smiling back.

"Woah, you're back and your still in one piece."

You and Jeongmin looked back and saw Hyunseong standing behind with a smile.

"H-Hyunseong oppa?" you gawked and he waved at you.

"Yo." he said smiling and you looked at Jeongmin demanding for an explanation.

"Oh, yeah I forgot. Hyunseong's staying here for the night." Jeongmin told you.

"We'll be having a quiz on monday and Jeongmin and I will be having a group study." Hyunseong added and you nodded in understanding.

"Young master, dinners ready!" Yuni said.

All of you went towards the dining area and started to eat dinner. Hyunseong and Jeongmin were happily chatting with each other while you looked at them. You're quietly observing them and your eyes wandered around and looked at Hyunseong. 

Feeling like someone's staring at him, he turned his head and caught your eye. He smiled at you and you sheepishly smiled at him. 

You felt your cheeks burning and quickly went back to eating your own food. Hyunseong quietly chuckled at your cuteness.

Jeongmin saw everything and quietly went back to eating his food.

 

After dinner, you went to your room while Hyunseong and Jeongmin went to his room. You were quietly lying on your bed when your mind suddenly thought of Hyunseong. You realized you were thinking of him while smiling and felt your cheeks burn. 

You touched your cheeks and shook your head.

*What the hell's wrong with me?* you thought deeply.

Just then you heard a knock on your door. You sat up and called out, "come in!"

Once the door opened, Hyunseong peek his head and smiled.

"Am I disturbing you?" he asked and your eyes widened.

"A-Aniyo!" you said waving your hands. Hyunseong chuckled at your reaction. He then entered with a tray of cookies and milk.

"Since we're going to study all night, we're having some midnight snacks and I thought of sharing some with you." He said placing the tray on your table and looked at you.

"Komawo Hyunseong oppa." you said smiling and he smiled back. Then he walked towards you and sat beside you.

"Did you have fun today with Teen Top?" he asked and you nodded.

"That's great." He said and you nodded.

"It's true that I had a lot of fun today but I would have enjoyed it more if you oppas were there." You thought loudly and Hyunseong looked at you.

He patted your head and you were startled by his action. He looked at you in the eyes and you felt heat coming to your cheeks.

"Don't worry, next time Boyfriend will be the one hanging out with you and we'll have a lot of fun." he promised and smiled at you.

You felt heart beat fast and sheepishly smiled at him back.

"well, I need to go." he said standing and leaving your room. Before he close the door, he looked at you and gave you one of his rare smiles.

"Good night, ~~~~~-ah. Sweet dreams." he softly said but enough for you to hear.

"Good night Hyunseong oppa." you said and he left.

You can still hear his voice in your mind even though he already left. Then suddenly, you remembered his smiling face and instantly you blushed.

*omo! what's happening to me?!* you thought deeply and buried your face in your pillow.

You tried calming yourself but it wouldn't work since you knew Jeongmin and Hyunseong are just a few doors away from your room.

You stood up and grabbed the tray Hyunseong brought you and eat.

"How can I sleep knowing Hyunseong oppa's just in a room beside mine?" you thought loudly then realized what you said.

*Why am I even thinking about him? and why does my heart beats fast?*


Will you sleep if you knew Hyunseong's just sleeping in a room beside yours? ^^

Sorry for the late update but I'm thankful that you all are patient.^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my profile! saranghae! <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^

Please answer the poll below.^^