The Quiet One

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdtl3iZg4NE


You were quietly roaming around the school since it was your free period. You took your time looking around since when you're free period ends it will be break time.

As you were walking around you saw the library and went inside. You looked at the books which were neatly placed on the bookshelves. You looked at each one trying to find something interesting to read to kill time.

You went towards the farthest bookshelf and search for a book. Your eyes wander around and stopped at an unusual scene. You saw Hyunseong reading peacefully near the window.

You tiptoed and tried to surprise him but he suddenly spoke.

"If you're here to disturb me I can say that you must leave quietly before I do." Hyunseong said coldly making you flinched.

You rubbed the back of your head and pouted.

"M-Mianhae Hyunseong oppa." you softly said but enough for him to hear. Hyunseong quickly looked up as he heard your voice. You bit your lip and started to walk away but Hyunseong had grabbed your hand. You were startled and look back at him.

"Mianhae. I thought you were one of the twins." he said and you nodded. You stood there not knowing what to do and Hyunseong laughed.

"I told you before that I don't bite right? Come, sit." he said patting the space beside him. You warily sat beside him and stare at him.

"It's not polite to stare at people." He blurted making you blush in embarassment. You looked away and bit your lip. Hyunseong smiled at your cute action then continued reading. A comfortable silence filled the air as the two of you sit beside each other.

"You liked quiet and peaceful places." you blurted making Hyunseong look at you.

"Now I know why you and Jeongmin oppa became best friends." you softly said smiling.

"It's true that we both liked quiet places and its one of the things that made us close." Hyunseong said.

"What are the other things then?" you asked him tilting your head.

"Well, there are a lot of things." he stated and you nodded. You didn't ask anymore since you knew if you pushed him more he might get mad at you.

You quietly sat there looking around. Hyunseong looked at you. 

*You never pushed me to answer your question. You're like Jeongmin. Both of you are understanding.* he thought and smiled.

"You can go if you want to." he said and you looked at him.

You thought about it for a while. You didn't really have a place to go and having Hyunseong as a company is much better than roaming the school grounds alone.

"No, I'll....stay." you said and Hyunseong continued reading his book. Hyunseong was about to offer you to walk around, you fell asleep. He stared at you and smiled. 

"You could have gone. It's boring staying here yet you stayed." He softly said and curled a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Lee ~~~~~~~."

"Why am I interested in you? What is it about you that's special?" He asked.

"Why am I so attracted to you? I guess I'll just take my time and figure that out." he whispered. He placed your head on his shoulder so that you can sleep in a more comfortable position. He looked at you and smiled.

"If I told Jeongmin about how I feel, will he be mad?" he softly said. He shrugged the thought and smiled. He continued reading his book with you sleeping peacefully beside him.


Hyunseong moment ^^

If Hyunseong told Jeongmin about this will he be mad? What do you think? :O

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated ^^