Your Permission

Don't Touch My Sister!!

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECb195WtwUI


After a nice warm bath, you went to dry your hair. You wore a white v-neck shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. To finish off your outfit you wore your white converse and looked at your self at the mirror. You tied your hair into a nice and neat bun. You smiled at your reflection, satisfied with your look.

Just then, the door bell rang and heard a knock on your door.

Yuni then popped her head out and smiled at you. 

"Young Master Chunji's here already." she said smiling at you. 

"Okay, tell him I'll be there in a minute." you said nodding.

"I will." Yuni said.

"Kamshamnida." you said and smiled.

Yuni bowed and went off. 

You looked at yourself at the mirror for the last time and went out of your room.

You knocked on Jeongmin's door and popped your head inside.

"Oppa?" you quietly said.

"I'm right here!" You heard Jeongmin's voice coming from his bathroom.

"Jeongminnie oppa, I'll go now. Chan Hee oppa's already downstairs!" you shouted back.

"Alright! Take Care my dongsaeng!" he shouted.

"Don't worry oppa, I will!" you said and closed his door.

You happily skipped down the stairs and saw your cousin patiently waiting for you.

The moment he saw you he stood up and gave you a genuine smile.

"You ready?" Chunji asked.

"Yes, I am." you chuckled and he smiled.

"Alright let's go." He said taking your hand and went out of your house.

 

The moment you left your house's door, Jeongmin was already finished taking a bath and saw both you and Chunji entering his car.

"I still can't trust him with my sister even though he's our cousin." he quietly said.

He shook his head and went off to dry his hair.

After wearing a shirt and a pair of jeans, Yuni knocked on his door.

"Come in!" he shouted and went to find his cellphone.

"Young Master, Hyunseong-sshi is here." she told him.

"Tell him, I'll be down in a minute." Jeongmin stated and Yuni bowed and went off.

*Hyunseong*

 

Flashback

Krrriiiinnnngggg

*Who could be calling me in this hour?* Jeongmin thought.

"Yoboseyo?" he calmly said.

"Jeongmin."

"Hyunseong? what's up?" Jeongmin asked.

"We need to talk."

"We are now. what is it?"

"No, I mean personally and privately."

"Okay. what is this all about?"

"I tell you everything when we have time. When are you free?"

"Tomorrow. I'll be staying at home all day."

"Will ~~~~~~-ah be there tomorrow?"

"No, Chunji's taking her on a picnic. wae?"

"That's good. I'll be there by 2 pm."

"Alright."

"Bye."

"Bye."

End of Flashback

 

"I wonder what is this all about?"Jeongmin thought.

He shrugged all of his thoughts and went down to meet Hyunseong.

 

"Yo!" Jeongmin greeted Hyunseong and did their signature handshake.

Both of them took their seats and were waiting for the other to speak.

After a long silence, Hyunseong broke it.

"I need to tell you this because I want to be honest you. After all you are my best friend." He stated and Jeongmin nodded.

"Okay. Go on." Jeongmin said.

Hyunseong took a deep breathe and looked at Jeongmin in his eyes.

"I'm..... inlove with you sister." Hyunseong stated and he stared at Jeongmin.

Jeongmin just nodded making Hyunseong all confused and he tilted his head.

"You're not overreacting? or commenting or attacking me?" he stated and Jeongmin laughed.

"No. 'coz its actually obvious." Jeongmin stated making Hyunseong widened his eyes in shock.

"Well, for me of course it's pretty obvious because we've been together for so long and I know whenever there's something wrong with you." Jeongmin laughed.

"So.....you're not angry at me? for falling in love with your sister?" Hyunseong asked and Jeongmin shooked his head.

"Of course not! Afterall I trust you that you won't hurt my sister. You won't hurt her right?" Jeongmin asked raising his eyebrow.

"Of course I won't! How could I?!" Hyunseong stated and Jeongmin smiled.

"Then, there's nothing I am worried for." Jeongmin said.

"Well, since you're okay with it. I'm here to ask your permission." Hyunseong stated.

"Permission for what?" Jeongmin asked tilting his head.

"Permission to court your sister." Hyunseong stated.

"Permission granted." Jeongmin said smiling making Hyunseong smile.

"Kamshamnida." Hyunseong said gratefully.

"Just promise me you won't hurt my dearest sister hyung." Jeongmin stated looking at Hyunseong's eyes.

"I promise I won't..Kamshamnida for trusting me." Hyunseong said smiling.

Jeongmin smiled back at him.


After a looonnnnggg wait, I updated! ^^

Mianhae! I was too busy doing my college works and papers. >.<

Thank you for patiently waiting! Kamshamnida! <3