History

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flashback How MeungJi couple happened.

"Give me back my book Yeol!!! Now! " Eunji screaming at Chanyeol.

His taller body is superior toward the petite Eunji.

"I will give you  back and teach you the math.. if you promise to do something for me" Chanyeol asking her.

"What you mean?..are you going to be my tutor?"Eunji can't believe it..the math expert from her class going to be volunteering as her mentor.

"Yes..I will ..but only if you do one small favour for me" Chanyeol slowly bring the book down.

"Spit it out !!" Eunji is getting exciting.

 

All her bestie, her brothers  and her dad already given up teaching her math.

 

Math and Eunji are enemy.

She just can't get it.

 

Her only hope is the giant Chanyeol who win an award as Math genius with his bestie Myungsoo.

Both them are famous in their school for most sought-after boyfriend material in their school.

They have look,great background,brain and money.

 

Eunji the only one in female species at their school who doesn't give a F about it,she is too busy singing and playing with her two bestie Jimin and Suga.

Eunji is a talented singer and art student but not academic one.

She need to fix her math result if she still want to receive scholarship for her music future.

Her brain isn't wire for numbers.

"Ok..I promise to make sure you success in Math test if you promise me to be Myungsoo date for the summer party" Chanyeol asks her.

"What!!..yah..I'm not dating anyone just for math..I'm not allowed by my daddy" Eunji the daddy good girl rejecting the idea.

"But it's Myungsoo freaking prince ..are you not even curious ?' Chanyeol knew that she is perfect for his bestie...because she even rejected flat out,which most girls in school will jump in eagerness.

"I don't bloody care if he is a prince or a frog..I'm not dating anyone for it" Eunji exclaim.

"Fine..but if you fail the math test this time you will be screw..your singing dream will be crushed..it's just one simple date for your future...think about it Pabo girl! " Chanyeol ruffling her hair.

 

He likes this girl because she is different than any other girls he ever knew.

 

She doesn't care about romance..she just love playing around with her bangtan boys and singing.

He heard how beautiful her voice is. Myungsoo heard it too.

And the only time,he ever notice his bestie Myungsoo stun and smile over a girl.

 

He knew that is the chance for him to make the serious no fun friend to enjoy life by having this girl in his life.

"!!!..mm.mm.I don't think it's good idea still..anyway..give back my book" Eunji tempting but decide not..she think it's too much bother to date anyone just for stupid math.

"Ok..I give you a chance to think it over for a week..it's just one date..but..I think you can not handle it anyway..you scare of date the cool guy like him..you don't have the gut.." Chanyeol knew Eunji weak point..she hate being underestimate.

Eunji has personality like a kid.

She love challenge.

 

When you said no..she will make it yes..

Vice versa..thanks to this childish personality,she has been in a lot of trouble.

This is why ..her two dad and her step brother and her besties protect her like baby against unsavoury tricks.

 

She almost kiss a teacher because of the challenge,if Suga not intervene.

This is an example of her extreme behaviour.

Today.. Her two bestie has been in detention. And leave open for Chanyeol to challenge her.

"Ok..I accepted...one date..."Eunji the silly girl walk into Chanyeol trap.

"Eunji..are you sure it's good idea?..this is against your dad order.." Suga really opposed to her date.

"I'm ok.. Chanyeol already delivered his promise..I passed the test..so I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter