Valentine Day

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the best day for Eunji..One of her favourite,after her birthday and Christmas.

All the boys in her life spoil her the most for that day.

It's all about chocolate and sweets day.

No flower because she doesn't like it.

 

"Thank you Tae...You are my best bro.. love you..Muach" Eunji kisses Taehyung  right cheek.He gave her a bunch of chocolate flower shape and his precious pokemon card and his fav pillow that Eunji like to steal from him.

He feel loved today and he think he is the best brother ever.

 

"Haseok .Wow..This year  you are awesome!! Love it..Muach" Eunji kisses Jhope left cheek.He gave her 1 m dark Toblerone with a promise to teach her new dance lesson.He feel much lighter seen her happiness.

 

"Two packages. Yeah!! Kookie you are always my favourite.. Daebak..love you.. muach!!" Eunji kisses Jungkook nose almost touch his lips. He gave her 2 packs of Reese chocolate cup,her fav BigBang and BTS  new album and a promise to be her accomplish without question.

He spent his week allowance for it and it's worth it every single cent.

 

"Daddy.. Ohhhh soo sweet..I love it..Thank you"Eunji hugging her daddy Namjoon like a koala. He gave her money,Belgium dark chocolate and a bracelet from both him and Jin.

Namjoon is the luckiest daddy today because his Eunji not sulking anymore at him for punishing her.

 

"Appa...Wow..The cake is the best ever!! Love you. You are cool Appa.. Muach" Eunji kisses her Appa Jin face. He made his special once a year five layer heavenly chocolate cake and delicious chocolate waffle and milkshake breakfast.

Jin is the coolest Appa today and he love it.

 

"Uncle..Thank you for the package..I will not share it. He..He.too yummy..You are soo cool" Eunji on the phone with Baekhyun,her step dad. He sent her a whole boxes of assorted  chocolates  from all round the world. Baekhyun day feel brighter after hearing her cheerful voice.

 

"Lay..Oh..You should not..But..I like it..He..He.. Thanks.. muach" He get his precious kiss on his right cheek and a warm hug when she saw his heart shape with gold leaf chocolate,specially made to order and a piano showcase just for her.

Lay can't hide his goofy smile all day since that.

 

"Jaebum ah..You are top notch!!.Love it..Thank you..He..He" Eunji give him her warmest hug for the lips shape chocolate,specially made to order and his special choreography dance for her eyes only.Jaebum can't stop smile recalling her warmth.

 

"Giraffe..You are not bad ..He..He.I definitely like your behind....Thank you.." Eunji hug the giant Chanyeol who blushing in an instant for his cheeky shape chocolate reward.

 

"Jimin ah..All this..Yeah..You always the best.. Kumaho..Muach muach" She give him left and right kisses for a big box of Hershey kisses,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter