Drama

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok..Let's do this!" The drama teacher,Mr.Jo In Sung,asking Eunji,Lay and JB to get ready for their scene.

"Eunji you need to feel it ..The kiss have to be real..No fake thing ok?..We gonna have big presentation at important people on that night...And you might get a good chance to be in drama scholarship if you impress them" JIS encourage her the favourite student of him.

Eunji spirit is up.

She is going to do this the best she can.

 

"Yes Insung Shi..I am very grateful..I will do the best I can.." Eunji give him the best smile with Eunji confidence swag and fighting sign.

 

JB and Lay can't help feel inspired by her spirit.

They want to help her out.

Plus ..They get the chance to kiss her without her jealous boyfriend trying to kill them.

 

 

The drama is one of the activities including in yearly performing show and most anticipated by their school students.

Because there will be  plenty of talent scouts arriving from big entertainment agencies.

The student who performed well may get a chance to be sponsor by them or even job offer as trainee.

 

Every year the person who performed well is guarantee a bright future in entertainment business.

 

This year Eunji as the main lead of the drama with Lay and JB as her two leading men will trying their best to deliver it.

 

They are having plenty of time to rehearsal after school and even in weekend.

 

Because Eunji still in detention,she asked them to stop over at her place to practice which proven a big disaster.

Her brothers,V,Hopie,Kookie and her daddy and appa always interupted them, specially when the romance scene begin.

Which always  ended up Lay and JB felt traumatic​ because of the threat to be beaten up by her boys.

 

They are overly protected of her.

 

Her daddy Namjoon is the worst of all.

His eagle eyes and scary face watching intensely like going to murder them,made the two brothers JB and Lay became very nervous and mess up the scenes.

 

So they decided to only show the romantic scene at school.

 

Which added another problem.

 

Myungsoo,Suga,Jimin and Chanyeol kept want to barge in or sneak peek at their rehearsal.

Which interupted their scene.

 

That made Eunji and their teacher JIS got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter