MV project

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ha,,ha,,.you look rediculous...why the hell the prince of cool be like this? ...she got you wrapped around her finger!!" Chanyeol teasing Myungsoo.

"I know..but it's not bad" Myungsoo honestly admit it.

Myungsoo has agreed be in his girlfriend music video for her music project, to dress up as girls together with Jimin,Suga,Jungkook,V and Jhope.

She has pushing the boys who love her too much to willingly starred on the MV as Apink members look alike in Mr.Chu reenactment.

Eunji is stubborn once she set up her goal to win the  MV project against a dare from Tzuyu.

Myungsoo can't runaway from it when her cute face pleading and begging  him,the final draw when he knew that Suga and Jimin has agree to help her.

So now, he is stand in front of his bestie, dress up as the Naeun of Apink with the cute feminine outfit but with manly body.

 

He knew that he look laughable and felt embarrassed by it,but strangely he also felt silly and sort of happy to get the chance dress up for fun.

 

He loves when she personally dress him up and touch up his make up..because he can stole a kiss from his MV cute director.

 

He also get more closer with her Bangtan boys because of the project.

 

The outfit and the characters made all of them have a licence to be silly,out from their usual image which made them get along better.

 

Myungsoo become more friendly toward them.

"Ok cut! MyungNaeun..you look very pretty...KookRong look cute ...VYoung you are amazing..JiBomi ..you are rocking that dance..JJoo your y pout look just right ...and SuJi..your stage presence is fantastic..." Eunji the director giving her support words and white lies.

 

Myungsoo as Naeun is not as pretty,because of his hairy leg,who refuse to wear pantyhose,he can't smile cutely and keep getting in commotion with Suga and Jungkook.

 

Jung kook as Chorong not cute at all with his manly hormone and muscle body shown through his tight dress that almost burst out,he keep Myungsoo annoyed with his ert hand.

 

V as Hayoung with rediculous mix match colour outfit and very thick make up, looking like a trashy version of idol girl and just want to lay on the floor talking to himself.

 

Jimin as Bomi mess up a lot of dance steps because he is too busy checking himself on the mirror and camera.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter