Christmas Gift

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Muach..thank you for my gift..I love you so much" Myungsoo kisses and hugs his girlfriend who made a special drawing of him taking a photo as her Christmas gift to him.

She captured all his expression perfectly.

Myungsoo's girl.. maybe has plenty of weak points by other people judgement..but he knew how special she is.

She has talent in music and art, she never shy to show her love to him via her talent.

 

She might be the last place in her class but she has the highest place in his heart.

"I love you too....mm..so..I forgiven already ?."Eunji looking at her cool man.

"If you promised not making me angry again with your stupid lying" Myungsoo lightly scold her.

"But..I don't.. lie...trust me..it's all true...Suga had accident..that's why I can't make it" She still not going to admit that she scare meeting his parent who dislike her..so she asked Suga to cover her excuse.

"Don't even try Eunji ah...I saw you and him busy eating ice cream in that cafe...." His voice change slightly annoying when he remember it.

He is jealous of her friendship with that two boys.. specially Suga.

"He got shock..so I need to make him felt better with Ice cream therapy" Eunji making clumsy excuse that causing someone who been listening to their conversation laughing.

And suprising the lovely dovey couple.

"He..he..I never knew your girl is also pabo in making excuses.." Chanyeol teasing them.

"Yah!! Giraffe..shut it...before you get it" Eunji yelling at him.

"See. Even Chanyeol can't believe your stupid excuses....just stop it .." Myungsoo still on her case.

"Yes...Eunji ah...just tell the truth that you scare of his dad...." Chanyeol teasing her.

"Are you?" Myungsoo look at her face very closely..she is nervous.

 

"Noooo...I'm not...I .." She tries to lie....but Myungsoo who can't handle himself seen how cute she is when nervous..shut her lips and kiss her senseless.. totally ignoring Chanyeol awkward position.

 

"Yah!!!.get a room...." Chanyeol yells at them who doesn't care that everyone in the park watching two lover making out with one giant standing like a third wheel who is embarrass by them.

 

Chanyeol  gives up..his friend is definitely bewitch by that bad liar girl..

 

Myungsoo who hated public attention..it's now kissing in public viewing without any care.

 

It's Eunji best Christmas gift...His kisses is her treasure gift on top of all his generous present for her,like the traditional music inst

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter