Sneaking out (Benji)

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji's is serious and her minions who will help her plan to escape her daddy detention also in serious mode.

 

Suddenly the silence is broken.

 

"Yah!! V..That's freaking smelly..You are disgusting!!" Eunji yelling at her bro who smiling like a dummy after his legendary fart broke the serious state.

 

And begin the ruckus of two brothers and one sister attacking one weird but cute brother.

 

"Ok. Ok..Stop it..He.He..I'm sorry...It just came out when in serious matter..He..He..Yah..He..He..Stop tickling me..He.he..Omo..Stop..He..he." Taehyung/V struggling on the floor with Jungkook and Jhope holding on him and Eunji tickles him.

 

The commotion last for a while until the laughter die down.

 

"Ok..I got the idea..We will  make daddy on date night with Appa tonight..So you can sneak out to see your man in competition..We will set up dummy Eunji on your bed or Hopi can be your fake one..If daddy come home before you back home" Taehyung,the brain with the smelliest fart,give them the idea.

"Wow.. That's great..And I will contact Jimin and Suga to manage your transportation and be your guard ...and all of us will take care  all the social media proof of your appearance out there...We will be your alibi and back up" Jungkook finishing the plan.

"Oh..You guys are the best!!.I love you ..Muach..Muach..Muach" Eunji gives her three brothers bear hug and kiss to their face blushing and heart become warm.

 

After a while

"Take care our sister..Make sure she doesn't get spotted..Her disguise should not be reveal until you bring her back home safe.. Arasso!....Before you drop her back..Contact us first to make sure the field is clear...Ok!" Jungkook tell Jimin and Suga.

"Ok..Ok..We will..Where is our girl?" Suga ask them.

"Take this stuff..she want to use them there....Eunji ah..Come out.. Remember her name is Benji" Jungkook remind them after given them the prop for the night.

Eunji come out dress as a boy..A very handsome cute boy who wore hip hop  loose shirt style clothes to cover her chest ,fake nose earing,accessories,sunglasses,with winter hat hiding her long hair, thin fake moustache and fake tattoos on her arms complete with kick military shoes that Jhope lend to her.They have same size shoes.

Jhope and V are proud dressing her up as perfect boy.

 

"Wow..My girl is a handsome boy..Damn..I will go gay on you" Jimin teasing her while trying to touch her face.

"Shut up shortie!! Don't let me spank you" Eunji hisses at him.

 

They end up with light banter and laughter to reduce the tense from the plan.

They knew if their dad found out it will be disaster..She might get longer detention or even being sent off to her mum.

 

Eunji is insisting to see her man competition because she misses him and she want to support him like usual.

Myungsoo doesn't know about it because he will definitely forbidden her.

Eunji uses her charm to make her brothers and bestie to obey her way.

 

At the competition hall

It's full of supporter from all the schools who enter the competition but her school supporters are more in  numbers and craziness.

They even coming from different schools.

Myungsoo and Chanyeol as the defending champion are very legendary for their popularity in brain,face and rich background.

Their fans are like idol fans.

Very intense and dedicated.

 

Tzuyu is the most famous president of Myungsoo no.1 fans club.

She is already in front centre view of the match. 

 

Hayoung is Chanyeol fans club president.

 

This is the rare occasion which two of them join hand as formidable force in gathering the most supporters for this event.

They have banners,lights and stuffs to give them the best cheer effect.

 

At the waiting room

"Cheer up man!!..She is fine..She will waiting for your good news after.." Chanyeol trying to calm the worry Myungsoo who can't seem to contact his girl.

"She doesn't answer my phone..I'm worry" Myungsoo keep trying to call her phone but keep going straight to voice mail.

"You saw her this morning..She is fine..Relax..You are a bit too clingy..He..He..Ouch..Yah!' Chanyeol got the smack from the cool prince.

"I'm not..It's just she usually calling me before the match..But she doesn't even text me since this morning." Myungsoo face is getting gloomier.

She is his vitamin and not hearing her sweet voice before his match isn't something he like.

 

 Suddenly someone knocking.

 

"Come in.." Chanyeol answer.

"Hi bro!!..We want to say our support before your final match!" Suga saying to the duo.

"We?..Are you coming with Jimin?..Where is he?" Chanyeol wondering.

"Oh..Yes..Jimin is outside with his new friend Benji..Can they come in?" Suga tell them.

"Benji?..Ok..Tell them to come in" Chanyeol reply with curiosity.

 

"Wait Suga..Do you know where is Eunji?" Myungsoo is still trying to contact her.

"Oh..I am not sure..I suppose she's at home..She is on detention" Suga answer with smirk.

"But she doesn't pick up her phone..Are you sure she is fine?..I even trying to call their home but no one picked up" Myungsoo voice getting wary.

"Maybe she going out with her family ..Usually their dad doesn't allow phone to be on in certain occasion" Suga is very convincing telling story.

"Oh..Ok..hmmm' Myungsoo inhale deeper breath.

His mood slightly better but still not 100% yet.

 

"Sorry..I will introduce you to Jimin new friend who fanboying you two" Suga walk out to call them.

"Jimin ..Benji..Come on in.." Suga calling them.

 

Chanyeol look amuse with the new boy who seem like rapper wanna be.

Myungsoo doesn't pay attention much..He still try to contact her phone.

 

"Chanyeol this is my friend Benji..He is a die-hard fans of you both" Jimin han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter