New Students

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OMG..that two student are freaking unreal...soo handsome,rich and talented...it's going to take the prince status from Myungsoo." Girls around their school all talking about that two transfer student.

 

Two brothers from different mothers,Lay and Jaebum,just transfer from California school to Eunji school The Saville.

And both of them will be in her class.

Her classmate are going insane to wait for them to arrive soon.

 

Eunji who busy with her earphone doesn't aware what happen.

Her seat which usually between Jimin and Suga is empty.

Her boyfriend and two of her bestie has been selected as part of school basketball team to defend their school title at national stage. Eunji can't be their supporter this time because her parent anniversary party and she is on detention for her really bad test result.

So for whole three school days,she will be alone without her boys guard. They will be arrive back the day after the party.

 

Her brothers at different school are worrying.

 

So all of them will checking her up every so often,her phone is on all the time,as instructed by her boyfriend and her boys.

She has one girl who will be her replacement guard, Bomi,almost her twin but more hyper and flirty and not so capable in keeping her out of trouble,she is Suga cousin and has big crush on Jimin.

Back to her class.

"All right everyone..let's give a warm welcome to our new students from US .....please introduce yourself.." Mr.Kim Sunggyu ask them.

 "Hi..I'm Jaebum and this is my brother Lay..I hope you all can help us adjust here..thank you.." Jaebum the more talkative than his quieter brother take charge...which get a roving clapping from their new fangirls and several fan boys.

 

 Eunji still not paying attention.

 

"Ok..please sit down. .there are two seat that empty at the moment because they were on school  basketball match..we will rearrange it again later because the replacement furniture bit late...I will be back soon." Kim Sunggyu explain,before leaving the class for personal call,he is an anxious dad to be.

Jaebum and Lay nodded and walk straight to back row that has a girl which face has blank expression and seem inattentive toward her surround.

Everytime they walking  past ..there are sound of gushing from their fans.

"Excuse me.." Jaebum calling that girl..the only girl that no reaction toward them.

 

No answer.

 

"Hi!..!!" Lay the impatient one snap his finger in front of her face.

 

"!!" Eunji starlet.

She look at them and look confuse.

She take her earphone off.

 

"Yes?..what's up?" Eunji ask the two stranger.

"Oh..we are two new transfer student and we will be your temporary seat mate until the replacement furniture arrive" Jaebum explain to her.

"Oh..ok..just to let you know..this is my two bestie seat..so when they back..you both out...." Eunji calmly warns them.

 

Both of the new student look amuse wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter