New World

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Fast Forward Five Years

 

"Eunji ah!! Get ready..your new job is await!" Jin her Appa yelling at her.

"Ok..I'm coming!" Eunji shout back.

 

She is ready to embrace a new world.

 

Her first day of work as ordinary part time office work to fill her resume requirement for her new acting role.

Her new movie role opportunity requires her to actually have experience in office environment for real.

The director  is very famous on that kinda specific thing.

And Eunji's agent/bestie Jimin encourage her to do everything she can to secure it.

Suga has help her to get the job.

 

Moment later

"There she is ...our sister in girly office work costume..Mmm look not bad actually" JHope exclaim seeing she is arrive to the kitchen area.

"You look pretty ..can't believe it!" Taehyung teases her as usual.

"Better believe it!" Eunji boasted.

"My sister is the prettiest girl in the whole world!" Jungkook come from her behind and hug her.

"Thank you Kookie!! You always the best..Muach!!" Eunji turn around and give him a proper hug and kiss to the others jealous scowl.

"YAh!!why I don't get it? I told you are pretty" Taehyung yell at them.

"Pfff..you..with your sarcasm..nope!" Eunji tongue stick out to .

"Oh..no..you will give me..mine!!" Taehyung run toward her and demand his kiss.

But she doesn't give in.. instance she tickling him.

And the other two join in to tickling him.

 

Chaos happened again.

 

Jin and Namjoon only can shake their head and smile.

 

It's usual scenario..never change eventhou they are basically adult with different  jobs at this stage.

 

 

After breakfast

"Appa,daddy..wish me luck..ok?see you tonight..don't forget my favourite cake Appa and my gift for my first day pressi ok?"Eunji never change her attitude/habit.

"Ok..ok..Tsk..Tsk..my girl is still a child..do the best at work and your present will be here tonight..Muach..I'm proud of you" Namjoon give her a kiss.

"Be your usual cheerful Eunji and they will all gonna love you.. Appa know that..don't worry about cake..it's guarantee will be there ..my special one for my special girl"Jin give her a hug before Eunji quickly give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Muach..thank you Appa!!.you getting more chubby and handsome..love you both!!" Eunji wave her goodbye when she saw her boyfriend pick her up.

 

Her three brothers already gave the goodbye and leave to their respective jobs that much far from Eunji one.

 

"Good morning Jin Shi,Namjoon Shi!" Her boyfriend bow when he get out from his car.

He is a very polite and decent.

It's her third boyfriend after Myungsoo and Lay.

"Good morning Sehun!..don't be so polite.We knew you are for a while...you know..you can call me like  her..Appa..if you want..he..he...anyway,take her safely please....and don't forget come for the dinner here tonight..we will celebrate her first job ..ok?" Jin smile at him.

Jin knew Sehun parent from his restaurant.

They are regular client.

Sehun is only child of them.

He is bit more softer than Eunji but very good manner and a bit introvert.

Jin trusting him to be suitable for Eunji strong and extrovert personality.

 

Namjoon who always acting cool to all her boyfriends only nodding.

Namjoon still not used with his little girl having a boyfriend even tho he has witnessed her relationship with three of them.

He actually prefer Myungsoo the best. But their breaking u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter