New and Old

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to eat this?" Myungsoo offers her the dessert to break the awkward situation.

"Off course..Thank you Boss!" She is back to old Eunji who never can say no to dessert.

Myungsoo is smile looking at the girl that stole his heart and never give it back.

 

He has calm himself down with his cool act when seeing her for the first time after so many years.

He is pleasantly suprise with Eunji new version.

 

The new Eunji looks more feminine and more beautiful than cute.She lost her cubby check that he love to kiss and pinch.

 

She loses plenty of her baby fat that he used to adores. 

Now her body is more mature and womanly that gives him weird feeling....a ert feeling which is he rarely feel anymore for anyone since they broke up.

 

His relationship  with his fiance not normal,he is very cold at her. He only engaged with her because of his dad wish and agreement.

His body only react for the one and only Eunji,his pabo girl.

 

Today his heart is almost exploding to see her face to face.

His heart beat twice faster when he smell the same signature scent of her.

His heart going over drive when she looks at him with her eyes.

And his heart is almost malfunction and stop when her eyes smile appear when she see the dessert.

 

He is just barely survive in front of this girl.

No one ever has this effect on him.

 

"I still love you too freaking much.. Eunji ah..You make me crazy!!"  

Myungsoo mind is going mad.

 

But the pabo girl isn't aware.

She is busy stuffing herself with dessert.

Eventho she already eaten enough at break time.

 

But Myungsoo doesn't mind.

Watching her back to her old version in front of him is a treasure.

She seem to forget their bad ending.

He is hoping that he get a chance to start over.

 

In mean time.

Eunji is acting up to devour the dessert because she want to avoid the awkward situation.

Her heart is beating  like crazy when she saw him upclose.

 

She just realised how much she misses him.

 

She misses his scolding voice.

She misses his cold eyes that always shining for her.

She misses his warm hug.

She misses his protective nature of her.

She misses his kiss..No one ever give her a feeling like Myungsoo kiss...His kiss just perfect for her.

 

"Damn it!!Why is my heart still longing for you..it's been such a long time..Ah!! Stop it Eunji!! You have Sehun.. remember him!" 

Eunji is struggling to keep her sense back.

 

She knew they can't be back like old times.

He has fiance and she has Sehun.

She is his staff.

He is her boss.

 

This is the new version of them.

 

Eunji need to make their interaction normal by moving forward not looking back.

She is a actress and good liar.

She can manage this for 3 months.

 

"Slowly Ji..I don't want you to choke..You still like old times. ..he..he" Myungsoo laugh come out naturally just seen her eating process.

 

He is oblivious that she acted like that because she is nervous.

 

Both of them don't aware that they both still have very strong feeling​ toward each other.

It's a saying ..when you found your soulmate..years of separation will never effect it.

 

They has been away from each other far too long but never forget each other.

Their longing heart are pulling them back to their old feeling.

 

"Mmm..It's taste nice..yum..mm" Eunji still pretend to be busy with the food.

"Does it? I want to taste it" 

Myungsoo is getting very close to her face.

 

She is freaking out.

She is moving away from his too handsome face by push herself backward...a tad too fast.

 

But it backfire.

 

Her chairs almost flip off if not Myungsoo quick response to catch her.

She is on top of him...his lips accidentally kissing her neck and her bottom on his middle front.

His body react like fire to gosoline.

Eunji is freezing with goosebumps allover her body.

 

Their chemistry still on.

 

And the door open.

 

"YAh!!What the hell is this!! !! Get off from my fiance!!"

An angry pretty woman barge in with Mark his marketing head and his right hand man, helpless trying to stop her.

 

"!!..Wait.. Tzuyu?.." Eunji in shock.

An old enemy is back on.

 

"Tzuyu!! Don't make a scene!"Myungsoo is scolding his fiance,he is trying to get up.

Mark quickly close the door so no one can heard their drama and he doesn't want to stuck inside.

 

"Why you did this to me?..Oppa !! Are you cheating on me with her?.. Wait!!HER?..Your Ex girlfriend?..Argggg I can't believe this!!.NOoo!!" Tzuyu is screaming and throwing a tantrum.

Myungsoo ignores her tantrum and pulls Eunji back to standing position next to him. His hand linger on her waist but Eunji quickly let it go.

 

Eunji is still blushing recalling the moment and  at the same time in shock known who his fiance is...an old enemy.

 

"Wow!! The world is really small..Sorry.. Don't  be suspicious of us..I almost fall down and he tried to help me as good Boss.... Anyway congrats for finally be with him..You both look perfect!" Eunji voice has hint of sarcasm and bitterness.

She really annoyed and she doesn't know why.

 

"Eunji ah..I..can explain. I..." Myungsoo want to explain everything. He hates seen her misunderstanding him.

"What are you doing ?..Why you need to explain to her...I'm your fiance..you should explain to me!!" Tzuyu protesting.

"It's ok Boss...I understand everything.. anyway..Don't worry about us Tzuyu..We just blast from the past..Nothing will happen​. ..You are his fiance..and I am just a staff here...I will not do anything to disturb your relationship.So let's not making drama ok?" Eunji trying to salvage situation. She need to survive this job for three months and she isn't scare working with her ex,she want to proof to Suga that she is fine.

 

But her words send dagger to Myungsoo heart.

She seem over him completely.

But he will not give up.

He found his sunshine back. And he will not let it go.

 

"Eunji ah...let me explain everything please..The engagement is just business" Myungsoo desperately want to make sure she knew the fact.

 

Tzuyu getting really irritate and angry with his words. She knew that he never ever forget her, Myungsoo never give her the love she desperately want from him,he never looks her like he looks at Eunji now,but Tzuyu doesn't want to lose him.

She will not let him escape from her. She is his fiance and soon to be his wife. And after that there is no way,he will be with anyone else but her, Tzuyu,his no.1 fans.

Tzuyu never obsessed over anyone except Myungsoo,she knew she is crazy by hanging on to a man who heart has stolen by someone else. A man who never forget his first love after many years passed.

But she can't let him go.

He is the love of her life.

She knew him all her life.

Their parent are bestie and she has crush on him since childhood​ when he took care her and protected​ her from her nighmare when her parent had accident and she was leaved behind alone and scared.Myungsoo who a little older than her,was her knight and shining armour.

He made her felt safe and not lonely.

That's the beginning for Tzuyu.

And when she grew up, Myungsoo still help her out when a bunch of rough boys trying to extract money from her and intend to do improper stuff to her.

Myungsoo has scar from saving her.

Tzuyu is in love with Myungsoo and never stop.

Her love to him that fuelling all her insane actions.

 

"Oppa!..Why?..And You get the hell out here..GO!!..Don't you ever get close to him!! Or I will make you suffer!" Tzuyu still fuming.

 

"Listen! FIRST I always care about her, and you aren't the boss here. I'm the boss So ..You don't threaten or making trouble to my staff.. specially HER.. understand?" Myungsoo alpha personality is effecting everyone.

He has natural leadership and charisma that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter