Dinner party

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where should I put this chair daddy?" Eunji asking her daddy Namjoon who is busy ordering people around for the preparation of their  5 years wedding anniversary party.

"Ask V about it..he is in charge of décor..Eunji my baby..you don't have to lift that chairs..let the boys do it..how bout you help with set up the music " Namjoon felt sorry looking at his short girl trying to lift up big tall chairs.

"Ok..daddy..I will ask V..but I can do this ..I will helping this first  and will get on the music stuff."Eunji smile but still trying to lift up the chair..she doesn't like to give up on physical stuff.

 

She might be small and short but she believes that she is as strong as the boys.

She love to help her family set up their first big party.

 

Both her dad friends and family plus her mom and her new husband also will be there.

She missed her mum,Taeyeon.

Hours later..

Namjoon needs a good rest from screaming at his kids who keep playing around. 

V,Jungkook,Jhope and Eunji making such a loud voice on the stage, playing with band equipment that his stress level increases.

Eunji as the good girl tries to redeem it by offering Not free massage.

"Eunji ah..help Appa in the kitchen please.."Jin calling her.

"Ok Appa....sorry daddy..I have to leave you..the massage will be continue later...but don't forget my money." Eunji stopped her most expensive shoulder massage service.

"Yah!!..If you not finish..you have to discount the price " Namjoon pretend to scold  her.

"No..no discount..it isn't my fault if Appa calling me..do I need to ignore Appa?" Eunji protest and threats her daddy.

"Arasso..go...naughty girl!!" Namjoon can't win with her..she knew his weakness.

Eunji helping her Appa cutting some stuffs and clean up the dishes.

But before she finish her task..her phone ringing.

"Sorry Appa..I need to talk with Myungsoo.." Eunji excuse herself from her duty.

Myungsoo is missing her.

This is first time they separate by long distance for more than a day.

She usually always in his cheer squad when he has basketball or math competition.

"Eunji ah..I miss you so much...do you miss me?" Myungsoo can't help to ask for validation.

"Off course...I miss you..." Eunji words made Myungsoo happy..but.then.....

 

"My tummy misses your yummy lunch..I think I lost weight because of it" Eunji words made Myungsoo happiness evaporate.

 

"Yah!.. that's the only reason you miss me?..you are really..." Myungsoo voice is not happy.

"But my tummy is my life..so.. basically ..it's big deal.." Eunji with her simple rational thinking.

She has theory that when her tummy is full ..her heart is happy,

if she is hungry ..no amount of love will make her happy.

Jimin,Suga and her brothers thinks the main reason she stuck with Myungsoo because he never made her hungry,he always bribe her with food.

"Oh..my Pabo girl..he..he..you never change..anyway..tell me what happen there" Myungsoo can't help chuckle.

"Oh..we almost finish the prep..décor and sound system all done..I am the magic  power behind it.. Appa said that" Eunji bragging.

"Oh..good..I'm proud of you..I'm so sorry can't make it  to your parent dinner party..I wish I can leave this place..but my coach prohibit all of us..it's really annoying.." Myungsoo tells her.

"Oh..its ok..my Appa and Daddy understand.So..rest .. tomorrow is your final match..hope you guys can defend our title..I see you soon" Eunji tries to cut the talk short because her Appa seem struggling.

"Ok..thank you my lovely..don't forget to congratulate them again..and sorry for my absent...I see you tomorrow night.... love you..muach.." Myungsoo said his goodbye with his cheesy words reserve for his only one.

She has two other calls from Jimin and Suga.

All of them  already sent congratulation gifts.

The party begin.

 

Everyone has good time...food,drink and entertainment which provide by Namjoon and Jin old band mates and later on their kids special show.

 

Eunji catching up with  her mum who look much happier with her younger and richer husband,Baekhyun.

 

"Mummy.. I misses you so much...how long are you staying here?" Eunji doesn't want let go her mummy from her hug.

"Muach..my baby..you are growing up so much..mummy misses you like crazy..... unfortunately we are not staying l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter