Detention

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Arg..that hamster teacher really !!" Eunji complain to her detention friend,Lay.

"He was...don't worry..it's going to be over soon (but I'm thankful can spent time with my puppy)" Lay smile can't hide his happiness to finally spend alone time with her without her knights.

Even though he is uneasy with the detention place,his enemy is watching him.

"I'm sorry to make you got punished...You should not did that..I was very surprised..American culture really different than here.." Eunji felt sorry but also in awe of her new bestie courage to defend her.

"It's ok..I can't stand a man berate a girl..anyway..it's not big deal" Lay smile looking at the girl that capture his heart.

They chit chat for awhile.

 

She is getting sleepy.

"Here..put your head on my shoulder" Lay push her head toward him.

"Ok.. yawwww..thanks" Eunji is really sleepy.

 

Both of them look like a couple that sweetly sleeping with their head touching each other like twin Siam.

 

They were in biology lab for their detention.

 

Outside the class

"Where is my girl?" Myungsoo looking for his girl to gives her the treats he promised her.

"She was in detention" Suga report to him.

"Why?" Myungsoo frown.

"Hamster head punished her for sleeping" Jimin reply.

"Arggg...!! I told her not doing that stuff ..he was in bad mood since his scandal ..damn it..where is the detention room?" Myungsoo is upset.

Chanyeol only can shakes his head.

"In biology lab..it was locked,he is the only one with key..they will be there till school finish and for the rest of week they has to do chores for him"JB who is next to them add on.

"They?..who else?" Myungsoo question JB.

"My brother Lay..he was defended her and got punished together" JB explained.

"Yes..he was awesome..I never saw any student told a teacher off like him" Jimin can't help admire the new student.

Suga nodded.

"I never saw him acted like that before..He used to be aloof with his surrounding." JB reply.

Myungsoo already guess it why.

He felt uneasy.

 

Back to twin Siam

"Yawwww..mmm.." Eunji yawn when she awake when the window being knocked.

Lay also awake.

Myungsoo,Chanyeol and JB watching them outside the window.

 

Jimin and Suga at the bottom watching the situation.

 

Myungsoo who knocks the window,he was on platform ladder with the rest of the boys.

He was jealous seen they sleeping so cutely together.

 

"Myungsoo?" Eunji scrubbing her eyes.

"Oh..JB?" Lay look suprise at his brother face watching them.

 

Both of Eunji and Lay moving to the window and uses chairs to lift themself up.

 

Eunji  and Lay ,each open up the windows.

 

She saw her boyfriend face first,with Chanyeol and JB next and she saw and hear her two bestie voice.

"We are here ..we have to be on guard..we miss you" Jimin and Suga screaming and waving  at her.

Eunji wave and smiles and she said to her handsome boyfriend.

"I'm hungry...do you bring me something to eat?" Eunji first greeting to her boyfriend which bring chuckle from the boys.

"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter