Effort

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome back home!" A small flag showing with a pregnant petite girl holding in.

 

Chanyeol looks at her and can't help to smile.

 

"Sis! ..It's so cheesy!" Chanyeol teasing her while give her a warm hug.

"You are my little brother..I miss you..muach" Park Boyoung gives him a kiss cheek.

"Thank you..he.he..I miss you too...Where is brother in law?" Chanyeol face look bright eventho he is tired from long flight.

"He can't  find parking..he.he..Come on..let's go..He is waiting" Park Boyoung signal him to start walking,her husband Park Hyunshik text her early.

 

"Ok..  Oh..I'm grateful that you informed me all the info..I can't wait to fix everything up!' Chanyeol face showing his determination. 

"No worry! I believe you can do it.He really need your help!.So have a rest and start doing your plan..I already set everything you need.And..Btw ..we have advantage..She is now working at his office.But her boyfriend is Myungsoo new partner. I hope your plan still gonna work" Park Boyoung talking while walking with her taller brother to the car park.

"I will sort it out" Chanyeol is very confident that his effort will be work.

"How is your girlfriend?" Park Boyoung change the subject.

"She wasn't happy when I decide to comeback by myself,anyway..she will be here in couple of days.She said she want to help"Chanyeol answer his sister.

"Good! She maybe can help out..She was Tzuyu friend in highschool. Her inside info help us alot... Hayoung got lucky that her high school idol became her boyfriend....Her persistent effort payoff! Your stubborn heart can finally saw her sincere heart....he..he....Anyway....Eunji boyfriend is her cousin...I think we can relay on her to gather info from that side" Boyoung's reply sound good to Chanyeol who only smile listening to his only sister,who is expected her first boy and his first nephew.

 

Infinite Office

He is in his office for a while.

He can't sleep since that awful meeting.

 

His face is darkening.

His mood is foul.

 

All his efforts to try get out from the engagement contract seem worthless at this stage.

The new agreement that not yet signed, supposed to help him out to path his way to his true love,now it's double edge sword.

He will lost everything if he isn't carefull.

The partner CEO is her boyfriend.

The girl that he spent all the years effort to get her back,is taken by his new more influential partner.

 

"!! Why?Arggg!!" 

Myungsoo is very frustrate.

 

He need to replan everything.

He never knew that Eunji has boyfriend already.

He was so excited to see her that he didn't think that she may already been with someone..and his new rival isn't an easy one.

He still recalling the moment he saw Sehun hugged her when he picked her up yesterday and how comfortable Sehun already with Jimin, Suga and Jungkook.

His hurt is hurting seen another man hugging and kissing her. He almost can't hold his emotion and want to grab her from Sehun. But Mark's advice and his rational mind start kicking off.

He can't lost his cool at this stage time.

 

He didn't want to meet them yesterday just yet.

He knew last time they saw each other,her two bestie and her brothers really pissed with him.

He can't see them yet while he still in Tzuyu messy situation.

 

He doesn't want Sehun found out about his real purpose for collaboration between EXO and Infinite is to get Sehun girl as his again.

 

"Boss! May I come in?" Mark voice on his door.

"Yes..come in" Myungsoo mood still dark.

 

Mark enters the office.

His face look concern.

He closes the door.

 

"Boss..I bring your food ..You forget your breakfast this morning" Mark putting the tray of food and drink to his table.

"I am not hungry" He isn't in the mood of food.

His heart and mind are mess.

"You need to eat and be healthy if you want to fight for her..Come on Boss! I believe you will find away to sort this out." Mark is really concern of him.

"Thank you Mark..Ok..I will eat..oh..How is she?" Myungsoo decides to give in.

"She is a bit slow at first to learn specially the numbers ...but her easy going personality seem to gain plenty of friends already,she has adjusted well in the division.This morning Hoya already back and even him already charmed by her......I knew now why you love that girl.She is like a sun that bright everything surround her. I hope you will win her back Boss!" Mark who usually not so talkative can't help to say his long sentence to soothe Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo dark mood is lifted quickly by that sentence.

He can imagine her smile that always melt him without much effort.

 

"Thank you Mark! I don't know what I do without you!..Where is she? " Myungsoo eyes twinkle with anticipation.

"She is on the way to canteen for lunch break..She really love your dessert bar idea..He he..She has sweet tooth" Mark also chuckle recalling how in love she is with dessert bar that even with short amount of time the canteen lady already remember her with her big appetite.

"And she can eat alot..She can beat us for eating competition..he.he..She never change..I..I will eat at the canteen today. You want to join me?" Myungsoo suddenly decide.

"Ok..I will put this food away" Mark understand.

"Thank you ..for understanding me! Come on!!!" Myungsoo look very enthusiastic to have lunch in canteen which he never do before.

 

At The Canteen

"Jieun ah..I want that..and that..and that also..Can I?" Eunji plead to her supervisor and new bestie.

She is really lucky today. Jieun is paying her lunch.

 

"Yes..but Don't eat too fast OK?"Jieun smiles at her.She loves her energy,never run out.

Eunji has worked very hard since this morning.

Even Hoya who saw her can't help to be warm up from her enthusiastic efforts to learn about the company sales data and plan. 

Their division is on the hot task to market new cosmetic line Givercy. 

It's a task that Jieun been a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter