Suga day

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing in the kitchen this early Eunji ah?" Jin asking his daughter who wake up very early and making big mess in the kitchen.

"Morning Appa!! Sorry for making big mess..He..He.. I want to prepare breakfast for Suga..It's  his birthday today..He doesn't have anyone to cook him breakfast birthday...His dad and brother out of town..And he doesn't have mum....So.." Eunji tell her reason while keep stirring the seaweed soup,she already make simple ramen and fried egg that she put on the container.

"Oh..Good on you angel...Let me help you." Jin help her with the taste and decor.

Eunji reward him with big hug and kiss that soon become chaos when the rest of the boys start come out and asking for their share of hug and kiss.

Their family always end the morning breakfast with laughter and love.

 

At school

Eunji fidgeting keep looking at her phone.

And the phone ring.

"Yes..Jimin ah..Do you come with him?..Ok..Take him to our usual spot..I prepare already..Good.." Eunji hang up and make sure all it set.

 

Shortly they come.

"Happy birthday Suga!! I wish you all the best!!" Eunji suprise Suga by running toward him and hugging him.

Suga pale face turn blushed and his eyes become glassy.

He is touched.

 

She already giving him the best present by hugging him,he misses a woman warm touch since he lost his mum from depression. His mum suffering a deep depression and gave up her life.

He love his mum so much and losing her like that which he can not do anything to help her, making Suga felt angry and helpless,it caused him to lash out by join in gang activities that made him in trouble with law quite often.

 

If not because of his two bestie,he might turn to dark forever.

 

Eunji and Jimin saved his life.

 

Jimin is his brother that he wish to have and Eunji is their light.

 

Both boys have mess up family life which Suga lost his mum from depression and Jimin's mum runaway because she didn't want to be tie in as mother and wife of a workoholic with violence tendency but super rich husband.

Suga and Jimin found their  mother figure suprisely from Eunji,their silly girl.

She always there to comfort them.

She might be pabo, occasionally liar but her heart is pure and warm.

And she is fun to be around.

Their life is brighten because of her.

 

"Let's eat..I made it by myself (sorry Appa..He..He)...You have to eat this soup first" Eunji showing the bowl to him.

"Jinja?.Do you really ?.. Becareful Suga..You might get tummy ache..Ouch..Ah.." Jimin get slap on his head.

"Shut up Shorty!!..Don't listen to him Suga..I cook this..Really..And it's taste great..Appa said so" Eunji really trying to convince him.

"Oh..So  your Appa who cook this?" Jimin still not giving up teasing her. He really like to see her chubby cheeks blushed with anger..She look so cute.

"I cook it..Appa only taste it..Trust me..(sort of)..Shut up Jimin ah..Or you will not coming with us" Eunji threaten him.

 

Suga only can smile look this two bickering again.

 

"Yah!! How could you..I paid for the tickets so..I should be there" Jimin pouted.

Eunji sticking her tongue.

 

"He..He..Ok..Ok.stop it..I will taste it because my dearest Eunji cooked it for me...Tummy ache or not..I'm thankful....But..I want to be feed..Could you Eunji ah?" Suga suddenly turn his swag to cute.

Eunji and Jimin can't help laughing at his cute expression.

 

"He.he..Ok..Ok..Sit..I will treat you like a king today..It's Suga day!!" Eunji agree.

 

So Suga sit next to her and being feed like a king or baby as Jimin grumble in jealousy.

 

Suga day is full of good time because his bestie Jimin and Eunji spoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter