Reason

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!!..Do you forget already our date?" Myungsoo is upset toward his girl.

He lost his coolness...when he saw her walking cheerfull with her two bestie..the bangtan boys...the rappers wannabe.

 "Ha?.. what?" Eunji with her pabo face is suprise to hear her boyfriend shouted.

"Ji..I think you suppose to have date today with him..it's his birthday.." Jimin whisper to her.

"Don't worry..pretend you are sick.." Suga gives her an excuse.

"Arggg...my tummy hurt..." Eunji pretend to act.

"Don't lie!..I saw you walking just fine before" Myungsoo who has coming closer,look at her with disbelief. He hold on her hand.

"Mmm..I'm..really in ..pain...oh...my.. monthly due..oh...Suga...give me ...my tampon...I need to go ..arggg." Eunji the good liar using her best weapon to shut Myungsoo detective face.

Myungsoo is shocked of her brute words..his girlfriend really one of the kind...she doesn't felt ashamed talking about that infront of men.

Myungsoo can't interrogate anymore.

She look very convincing.

So he let her slide.

"Damn..you are good Eunji..even me felt embarrassed hearing that.." Jimin can't hide his admiration.

"That's our girl!" Suga hi five her.

"Thank God ..if not I'm in trouble"Eunji smiles.

"Oh..but..can I borrow your motor bike today....I need to buy present for him.." Eunji asking Suga.

"No..you damage my bike last time..I drive you there..but no more.letting you drive my precious...." Suga is possessive over his bike.

"Arasso..and..Jimin.ah..can you borrow me some money?" Eunji asking the richest boy in her life after her own boyfriend.

"Ah...ok..ok..but only if I can go too." Jimin doesn't want to be left out...Eunji is pabo girl but a very fun friend.

"Yah. You disturbing our date" Sugar joking around on the way to their class.

The three musketeers always have fun together.

Myungsoo who just left toward his class, glance back to see his girl magically look damn fine, joking around with her friends.

He is not happy. The worst birthday ever.

At his class.

His table full of gifts...his fangirls knew his birthda

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter