Gen

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daddy!..why..I'm so stupid?..you are a genius....it's not fair!!' Eunji complain to her daddy,Namjoon.

"He..he..you not stupid..you are the most awesome girl.." Namjoon smiles to her usual tantrum after the school test result.

"Yes. You are the best girl..and smart..don't worry about that silly test..you have other talent that more important" Jin,her other dad soothing her.

Eunji has two dad,Namjoon the daddy and Jin, the Appa that act as their mum.

Her birth mum called Taeyeon,has divorce from her daddy long time ago since her daddy confessed that he fallen in love with his best friend Jin.

Her mum marries a younger man Baekhyun and mostly staying in New York following her new husband business.

Jin who is a widower with 3 boys,Jhope, Tae or V and Jungkook finally accepted Namjoon feeling after brave enough to admit his own feeling.

"But Appa..both of my parent are genius..why my gen is different?..it's so unfair...daddy are you sure I'm your?" Eunji still complaining.

Her Maths result was very bad..she was spewing because her boyfriend has the best result in school.

It's embarrassing..once again she is the pabo one. She knew that his family care about grade and stuff.

"Aish!!! Stop whining in the morning!!." V teasing her.

"Yes..accepted your destiny..once a pabo is a pabo"Jhope join the tease.

"Come on guys..Eunji isn't pabo..she just lazy to use her precious brain for nonsense Math thing" Jungkook..Eunji twin in worst academic achievement,backing her up.

"Thank you my handsome brother..and shut it..ugly brothers.." She reply back and flick her two annoying brothers hair that earning her a tickles.

"Yah!!..he.he..stop it..he. he"

"Nope..it's your punishment..he. he"

 

It's usual morning in their household..chaos and laughter.

 

"Arasso. Enough..boys and girl...let's eat..your Appa cooking delicious pancake for breakfast" Namjoon stopping their unruly bunch.

In other household 

The Kim family.

More quiet and more formal inside a mansion.

The dining table is resemble aristocrat in monarch era.

"How is your school?" Kim Jumyeon or Suho asking his son Myungsoo.

"My grade is as usual.." Myungsoo answer short.

"He got the best result over his whole school" Chorong the mum proudly explain.

"That's my son..you have my gen after all....mmm..do you still dating that girl?" Suho asking.

"Yes.." Myungsoo body slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter