Reunion

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji are you ok?" Jieun nudges and whisper to her.

Eunji looking a bit pale when the boss arrive.

"I'm ok.." Eunji whisper back while trying to calm her heartbeat,she put on her smile to convince her.

Her first boyfriend that still has strong effect on her heart is her boss.

 

Jieun is convinced.

 

Eunji is now back her attention toward the front of the room.

Kim Myungsoo is changing very much.

He has become more manly,handsomer, mature but more colder than the high school version.

He seem very authoritative and no warm inside his eyes.

She is wondering maybe because of his responsibility.

 

Flashback

They were parted away in bad way.

Their biggest and last argument that broke their relationship to pieces. 

He got upset about her closeness with Lay and getting in fight with Lay and she found out he was kissing another girl at the club in compromising video sent by anonymous.

 

He tried to explain but everything unrepairable specially when he has dissapeared after that big argument.

She didn't know that Myungsoo has big crisis after it, his dad in hospital,Suho has a because his company in trouble,which caused their family home almost lost and Myungsoo has to agree with his parent request to take the offer from his now fiance parent company in bid to save the company. They decided to change the whole structure and name of the company.He has to start from bottom to save it.He worked his off.

Myungsoo can't even attend the graduation.

He was very busy to take care his parent and his company.

 

 

By the time he has time to take care his own problem,Eunji has leaved Korea.

None of her friends and family want to give out the detail.

 

Eunji who hates violance and cheater was very angry at him that time.

She was crying for days because of her heartbroken and his dissapearing act made her decides that he has giving up.

She leaved her hometown and continued​ study overseas with Lay and JB after the deal for the tv drama fall through,straight after the graduation.

Her mum and Baekhyun's offer became her saviour to mend her heart.

Her brothers and dads were upset about it but they didn't like to see her sad and wasting a good opportunity to study overseas,so they reluctantly agreed.

Her bestie Jimin join in afterwards. Only Suga stay in because of his dad business but he always contact them with video call and Jimin paid his ticket to visit them for holiday.

All her family and friends are piss off with Myungsoo and they vow to not let him close to her again.

Namjoon and Jin decided to move house when Namjoon business deal gone well.They visiting Eunji often.

 

 

Myungsoo and Eunji life after highschool seem destiny to be apart.

By the time he got info about where she is,Eunji already dating Lay.

So Kim Myungsoo heart never find his warm again.

And he reluctanly accept his father request to engage with his fiance for business purposes and to be a good son.He lost hope that he will ever get his sunshine again,so he only focus on his work until someone gave him a hope,not long ago.

 

He turns​ around his parent company from brink of bankruptcy to the most successful in East Asia with his brain and hard working but inside his heart there is something missing.

 

His life is all about work and he is longing for more.

 

He lost contact with Chanyeol who moves to C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter