Unexpected

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you want to have lunch with me?" Jieun asking her new co worker that she already feel like bestie.

"Off course..I'm starving..he..he" Eunji is caressing her tummy.

"Let's go..we can have more time for lunch today..I think the boss either late or not coming today" Jieun tell her.

"So if No boss mean we get longer lunch time?..ASA!.I am gonna wish he never come ..he.he" Eunji is joking around 

"He..he..you are funny......anyway..he is not bad as boss.He actually who responsible to make this company success after almost going down from his dad sudden illness.He is a hard working​ boss..a workaholic..so if he is here.. everyone feel ashamed taking longer break when he usually almost never take break ." Jieun explain the situation.

"Ohhh..I get it.. He is not bad boss..But I really prefer longer break than to see our boss...he.. he..I'm a girl who always choose food over everything else." Eunji tell the truth.

"I think I figured​ it out..Suga always mention it and he never forget to buy a take out when we went out eating,he said it's for his no.1 girl....I was really envy of you" Jieun still bit jealous.

"Yep. . He is my very best friend.. He knew how to make me happy..but don't be upset about it..We are like brother and sister. We knew each other for long time.Maybe in future you will be his no.1 girl" Eunji wink at her.

"I hope soo. ..I..really like him.. He is a very cool man" Jieun is showing her feeling with slight shy manner.

"Yep.. He is my swag man..he..he..my Swag bestie" Eunji voice full of proud.

 

They continue chit chat while walking toward the cafeteria.

 

"Wow!!..this place is awesome..the dessert bar is nothing I ever heard about office job... Damn!.I like it here" Eunji exclaim when she witnesses the variation of desserts​.

"Oh..this section actually sort of new,it's our boss suggestion after years of boring stuff. He insisted on it after he taken over the company,but strangely he never come here to experince it" Jieun explains​.

"I really like this boss.. He knew the important stuff..he.he" Eunji's mouth is watery looking at the dessert bar.

 

Shortly they choose and pay their meal,Eunji is trying every single desserts in there.Nothing miss.

Jieun can only smile with shocking face of her big appetite.

 

"Damn girl..Are you sure you can finish all that?" Jieun pointing at her food.

"Yep..I have monster tummy..Yum... Wow.. This is fantastic..I love it" Eunji straightaway munch her first spoonful of dessert.

"Are you just gonna eating desert?.. It's not good that much sugar" Jieun can't help scold her like her daughter.

"I have to taste it first..if the desert is good,everything else usually good" Eunji mouth soon can't talk anymore..she has shovel too much food.

Jieun is shaking her head but smile of her silliness.

 

Ring

Eunji phone is non stop ringing.

She ignores it all for this important stage of her vs food.

 

"Wow..you are very popular girl..your phone is ringing and beeping non stop.I think you should attend it. It maybe important" Jieun tell her.

"Mmm..Yumm..may..be..yumm.later....mmm" Eunji is in serious battle with her food.

 

After winning the battle

"Ohhh..I'm sooo full..this place is the best.. I'm lucky to get this job.he.he..Thank you" Eunji slight bow her head.

"He.he..no problem Ji...I am very impressed with your appetite. It's true what Suga told me..you are amazing girl." Jieun put her thump up.

"He.he..I always won our eating competition.Both Jimin and Suga always lost out..only my Appa that can beat me" Eunji is proud.

"Mm.you know we have our annual office fete..and we have  eating competition..I think you can win it..It's in a week time..I believe our section can win this year!"Jieun voice i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter