Firework

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stage is prepared.

 

The audiences​ is anticipated.

 

One really unhappy person looking at the stage.

 

He has no much sleep since the day of rehearsal.

 

Her attitude toward him has change since he hurt himself sneak peek at her rehearsal.

 

Myungsoo even did one unusual thing to let go his frustration. He agreed to meet his old kindergarten​ friend Jackson who back from US and a bad boy type to have drink at pub last night.

 

Myungsoo has hangover for the first time and he didn't remember what he did last night.

 

"Dude..Chill down..After today..It's gonna be normal..The drama almost over..I think you better not watching it..You have problem in controlling your emotion.....Tsk..Tsk..Damn..Where is my cool Myungsoo dissapear?" Chanyeol with his usual gesture trying to cool down his bestie who look a bit mess but still handsome.

 

"Arg..I.......I really don't want to see..But..I want to know the truth...She seem to avoid me since that day...I..Arggg...I am freaking out..I felt she slipping out of my finger.." Myungsoo can't hide his worry to his bestie and the one who matched making him with Eunji.

 

Chanyeol take a deep breath,he is concern about his friend, Myungsoo eyes look like panda since he can't sleep much and his first hangover.

He has been caught in day dreaming act at class and for first time,the perfect role model student  got scolded​ by their teacher.

 

"You have to trust her..It just a drama..You both has been through a lot together and the graduation is looming our way..She will not change that much..She will not cheat on you..She maybe a liar..But I am sure she wasn't a cheater..Come on dude..Just be a supportive boyfriend..She need that" Chanyeol tries to be a reasonable voice..to hide his worry.

 

Chanyeol saw what happened at the kiss rehearsal and he saw the firework in that damn kiss between Lay and Eunji.

And the way Eunji avoiding​ Myungsoo since.....It is a bad sign.

 

Chanyeol has trying to dig more info from her two bestie Jimin and Suga plus JB, the brother of the main culprit,the answer wasn't good.

 

Lay is fighting toward her heart.

And she is shaken.

 

Chanyeol is trying to make Myungsoo not losing his temper because it will make everything worst.

He is hoping that the end of the drama will sort everything out.

 

"Be cool ok?...If you want to see it..Fake it that you are fine and be a good boyfriend who support his girl's work....Ok?..Don't freaking lose it..Or you will lose her for sure" Chanyeol whisper again when the curtain on the stage pull up.

 

Myungsoo dark mood still showing but he nodded.

He will try to be in best behaviour.

 

It's freaking hard...Every scene both Eunji and Lay appear,he is squirming in his seat.

 

They look so perfect together,the chemistry​ is exploding.

 

The audience love them.

 

She is a great actress that shine her others co star.

 

He is proud of her but he is nervous,because she seem to be in love with her co star for real..He is hoping is just a good act....He is officially freaking out when the last scene begin.

 

"Sh.hh..It's just acting..Cool ?" Chanyeol tries to calm him down.

"Ok..Ok.." Myungsoo reply...His eyes staring at the stage like he want to shoot dagger to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter