The girl

Pabo Girl and Cool Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The canteen is different today.

The CEO is here.

His cool aura and handsome face plus he is no.1 most admire man in the whole office for how he saved the old business from brick of disaster to a successful business and how great boss he is with his staffs.

 

He never talk much but his actions speak louder than volume.

When his staff need help,this man never ask twice to give them a hand without asking for much.

 

He is a perfect ideal type of man and leader with one flaw,he seem sad.They never heard him laughing or joking around. He is very serious and quiet most of the time that unintentional made him a bit scarier.

Even his fiance never can not lift his dark mood that shimmer inside him.

 

But today, a miracle happen.

For the first time they hear Kim Myungsoo the CEO laughing out loud while he sitting with Mark and two girls, eating his lunch at the canteen for the first time.

 

Everyone are watching a miracle.

 

This version of him ..really is different.

 

And everyone are curious.

 

Jieun isn't the cause.

 

The new staff is.

 

He can't take his eyes of her from the moment he walk to their table.

 

Kim Myungsoo isn't the cool scary CEO but transfer back to high school version of himself who turn soft and fluffy by the mere smile of her.

His sunshine,his star.

 

The rumour is buzzing.

 

That the first love that their boss being looking for and the inspiration behind the first product of his Infinite company is that girl.

The girl who eat like no tomorrow,the girl who smile brighten people mood,the girl who has cute refreshing laughter,the girl that not stunning beauty but warm like a sun and pretty like a flower that made all the bees want to come over. A girl that feel like everyone friend.

 

And they are anticipating a big blow up between his y fiance with this girl.

They has heard and some even experienced it first hand how scary possessive his fiance was.

No other girl can win against Tzuyu without ended with tears and horror nighmare.

Her reputation made all the girls never dare to be too friendly or try to flirt with the boss.

 

And their wish come true faster than they expected.

 

Jackson text made Tzuyu racing to the canteen.

 

The drama unfold.

 

Tzuyu can't stop herself going beserk.

Eunji who doesn't want to create trouble and scandal is behave more submissive.

 

And Myungsoo lose his coolness and all his plan being thrown out because he can't stand anyone treating his sunshine like , specially when Tzuyu almost slap her.

 

"Stop it!.This is it! I had enough! Mark take her away! The engagement is OFF! You will never ever welcome here again!.. Don't you ever dare to hurt her! Or else! Understand?" Myungsoo who never intend to humiliate Tzuyu,shout with anger burning on his voice and his face look very scary.

 

He never can be cool seen his love being treated like trash.

He will sacrifice everything for her and that includes the heavy pinalty for broken off the engagement.

 

Mark knew that Myungsoo in hard spot.

The deal with EXO isn't finalize yet because the complicated situation regarding the girl.

Now he broke off the engagement in front everyone in the canteen which will effect tremendously his company fate.

But Mark is proud of his boss who defending his true love and risking everything for her.

 

Mark hold Tzuyu who is stun,broken, embarass from Myungsoo words.

 

"Let's go..Tzuyu Shi.. Let's go" Mark soothing words strangely give a slight calming effect to Tzuyu.

Myungsoo assistant who usually accompanied her when Myungsoo too busy spend time with her.

Tzuyu was the one who informed Mark about the position in Myungsoo company when Mark helped out Tzuyu when her car broken down years ago.

 

Jackson and Jieun looking at each other.

Jieun is still angry at Jackson because she suspected that he was the culprit who informed Tzuyu about them.

Jackson is pleading innocent.

But Jieun still not forgive him and told him off.

 

Jieun hugs Eunji who seem pale from the whole incident. She can't believe that her new friend is her boss first love.

 

"Are you ok?" Jieun whisper to her.

"Mmm..( ) he..he..yes..I'm ok" Eunji calm herself down pretend to laugh at the whole drama.

 

Eunji heart is in rollercoaster with what just happened.

She felt sorry for Tzuyu but her heart is became very trouble by Myungsoo.

 

The way Myungsoo defending her is so dreamy and freaking hot.

Angry Myungsoo can be very hot.

  "Stop it ert!"   

Eunji shakes her head to be more sensible.

She is here as temporary staff and she has boyfriend. A very kind,handsome boyfriend.

She kept reminding herself that she is taken and belong to Sehun. She knew she became very weak resisting Myungsoo hold on her heart.

Even Lay gave up to try replacing Myungsoo strong grib on her heart.

The usual forgetful Eunji can't forget Kim Myungsoo no matter how hard she tried.

 

The warm feeling is back strong as ever when they chatted and laughing like old times before Tzuyu came blow it off.

She can't put a finger on it. But eating lunch with Myungsoo again seem so comfortable and gave her feeling that something is just right.

She never felt like that with Lay or Sehun.

 

Eunji is confuse.

 

"I'm sorry Ji..I will sort this out..Are you ok?"Myungsoo scary voice change dramatically to gentle sound when he asking her.

His face is worry.

He just want to hug her but she has enough drama for a day. He doesn't want to add more scene that going to stress her.

 

"I'm ok Boss..I .." Eunji is tongue tied. His gaze is sending goosebumps to her bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter