First time in the life

So called it love

"Sica, You've been locking yourself in the room for two days now. You better eat something" Taeyeon said to Jessica who was laying on the bed the whole two days without eating.

"I dont have appetitte" Jessica said as she turned to the other side.

Taeyeon just sighed as she sat on the floor beside the bed. She stared at the two lunch box which she delievered to Jessica.

"Sica, Let me ask you something" Taeyeon mumbled while staring at Jessica's back.

"I don't want to answer anything, Taeyeon. Can you just leave me alone? I just want to sleep. No. I want to die so that I can forget her. I've been thinking about her the whole days even I dont want. I don't know what should I do anymore" Jessica started to cry.

Taeyeon sighed out as she passed the tissue box to Jessica.

"Taeyeon, You never love someone. So you won't know how hurt it is to see someone you really love falling for another person. You will never know how much it hurt to..." Jessica stopped her words as she buried her face in her palm.

"Of course, Sica. I know. It hurt me more than you do. I've been looking at the girl I love crying for the person she loves for many days. You would never know how much you mean to me" Taeyeon said in her mind as she bited her own lips and face down.

"But you can't stay like that without eating and locking up yourself in the room. You came here to study right? Now you are losing your goal and focus. Love isn't life, Sica. You better move on. Locking up in the room like that won't help you to feel better" Taeyeon said kindly and gently while holding Jessica's shoulder.

"What should I do, Taeyeon?" Jessica asked with crash voice.

"Be ready. I have somewhere to take you. I will pick you up at 5 in the evening" Taeyeon said as she leftt the room.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

I went back to my dorm as I showered to go out with Jessica. I am really excited since I haven't hanged out with Jessica for awhile. She've been breaking down for weeks as she locked up herself in the room and even she went out. She is like a robot and emotionless face and her words are too cold without emotion. It is obvious that she didn't sleep at night since the dark circle at her eyes got bigger.

Well, I can't sleep and I've been breaking down too since she was crying for many days because of Yuri.

Jessica, I love you so much. I want to stand by you. I want to protect you.

This is really the first time I feel like I want to protect someone even though you look stronger than me.

This is really the first time I want someone to be happy even though I can't include in your happiness.

This is really my first time I am in love with someone and because of you, I can feel what is love.