Yulsic

So called it love

Jessica peeked at Yuri who was sitting next to her with unbelievable eyes. She still can't believe that she's finally in relationship with Yuri who she was crushed on.

"Is that dream?"

Jessica mumbled in her mind.

"It is not"

Yuri suddenly talked as Jessica got surprised.

"Did i say out loud?"

Jessica asked surprisingly.

"Action speaks louder than word, babe"

Yuri smirked.

"Babe? Did you just call me baby?"

"Seriously dude. I really in love with you. For real. Okay? Feel my heart"

Yuri took Jessica's hand as she put it on her chest. Jessica was still frozen as she was staring at her hand on Yuri's chest. Then she realized as she immediately removed it and her cheek became tomato.

"Do you like me that much, huh?"

Yuri teased at her tomato girlfriend and giggled.

"I will leave you alone for tonight. I will come and pick you up at 10am tomorrow. See you bae. And it is not a dream"

Yuri said as she left.

"Am I sick?"

Jessica mumbled while staring at the closed door as she was touching her hot cheeks. Then she started to laugh and then cried because she couldn't believe it.

She suddenly remembered someone as she took out her phone and dailed the number.

"Taeyeon"

Taeyeon was sleeping as she tried to open her eyes and picked up the phone just because she saw Jessica name on screen.

"Hey are you okay? Are you crying?"

Jessica didn't say anything as she kept crying.

"Yuri! What did she do to you? Where are you? Are you at your room?"

"Yeah. Yul...she said"

"What? What did she say? Come on. I am worried. Wait I am coming"

Taeyeon said worriedly as she stood up from the bed and grab the jacket on the wall.

"YUL said she loves me"

Taeyeon was frozen as her eyes suddenly filled with emotion.

"Suddenly?"

Taeyeon tired to manage her voice not to be shaking.

"I couldn't believe myself, Tae. How can she love me? She said she even questioned about the love between she and yoona after she met me"

Jessica said happily as she was still in tear.

"What...what did you answer?"

Taeyeon asked hesitantly since this is the question she doesn't want to know the answer.

"I don't know. When she said that, I was just frozen and I couldn't answer anything. But I guess we are in relationship now. She said it is not a dream. And she will pick me up at 10 tomorrow"

Taeyeon falled slowly as she was sitting on the floor.

"Glad to hear that, Sica. Congratulation. I mean it. I really mean it deeply from my heart. I should be happy right? I am. I really am. I am really happy for you"

Taeyeon said as her tear fell on her cheeks unconsciously.

"Taeyeon ah, I still couldn't believe it. I gonna sleep now. It's late. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Bye bye"

Jessica hung up the phone.