Jessica's POV

So called it love

I came out from the Korea air pot while pulling my luggage. This is not my first time in Korea but this is the first time coming alone. I got a scholar at the Seoul University so I have to attend my final year at there. Honestly, I don’t know their language. I haven’t got enough time to study either since the transfer was so random.

 

“Thank” I said in English as I came out from the taxi after giving taxi fees.

 

Now I am in front of the Seoul University dorm.

“I can do it” I encouraged to myself as I breathed out heavily.

 

“Hello” The girl from the counter greeted in Korea. She is with blonde hair and a little short.

“Hello” I greeted back in Korea.

“I am transfer student” I said in English as I passed the application form to her.

 

“Your room is on the seventh floor” she said in English as she gave the dorm card to me.

“Thank you” I said back.

“They are the dorm rules” she said as she passed the paper “You can’t cook inside the dorm. We serve the breakfast and dinner. You have to buy yourself lunch. The dining room is on the ground floor. The breakfast time is 7-9 in the morning and the dinner time is 5-7 in the evening.”

“Thank you” I said with smile.

“You’re welcome” she said back with smile.

 

I went up to my room with elevator and finally I reached my room. The room is cute and clean. As soon as I reached my room, I jumped up to my bed. I was resting while closing my eyes for five minutes then I took out my phone to call my parents.

 

“I got fresh” I said to myself after taking bath.

“5:30” I looked at the clock. It is time for dinner but I am not hungry. I just went out from my room with short and long sheet blouse to go outside.

 

“Excuse me, is there any convenient store near here?” I asked to the girl at the counter in English.

“Convenient store?” she asked back as I nodded.

“Go straight and then turn left” she said.

“Ah I see…thank you” I said as I was about to go when she talked.

“Are you done eating?” she asked.

“I don’t have appetite. Maybe because of my first day” I answered with smile.

“Don’t stay without eating” she said with smile as I smiled her back and went out from the building.

 

“She is cute” I said to myself as I went the way that she showed and finally I saw convenient store.

 

“You come back?” she asked when she saw me and I nodded with smile.

 

I got ready to go to class as I was very excited since it is my first day.

“I am coming to search you” I mumbled while looking at the mirror as I smiled.

I was wearing the white shirt with the navy blue skirt. It is their school uniform. I am really excited that I can’t even sleep probably last night. I shot some selfie with my phone then I went out from the room.

 

“Morning” The girl from the counter who is wearing the same outfit as mine said.

“Morning” I greeted back.

“Have you finished your breakfast?” she asked. Ah I just remembered that I haven’t eaten my breakfast yet.

“Oh I forget” I said while slapping my forehead.

She giggled at my action and I giggled along shyly.

“Do you know where is dining room?” she asked.

“Ah I don’t know” I said as I watched the clock on my phone screen.

“I am late. I am going” I said as I ran out from the building quickly.

 

 

This is my third day of university and I still can’t find her. Of course it is hard since there are so many students. I searched her in the canteen and everywhere in the University compound but the school is big. She didn’t post on her Facebook and Instagram about two days. I really miss her. I know that I have no right to miss her but I can’t help. I sighed disappointedly. I felt bad for no reason.

 

I was just walking out form the school building when I saw someone familiar. She was holding hand with another girl. They were talking happily and giggling together. I felt hurt for no reason. I wish she doesn’t see.

 

“Yoona?” I asked to myself as I was staring at her blankly when someone grabbed my hand.

 

“Are you waiting for long? I am sorry” she said in Korea. I just understand I am sorry.

She gave me a sign to say yes. And I just nodded blankly. I looked around and some people were staring at us. Yoona was also the one who was staring at us with anger in her eyes. Now I realized why did she grab me. I smiled immediately as I turned to her.

“Let go” I said as I pulled her with me.

I released her hand as soon as we reached the place where there is no one around and I walked to sit on the bench beside there. She came along with me as she also sat beside me. I never thought that we would meet like that. I am happy at the same time it is hurt. It is hurter when I saw her sad.

“Thank you” she said in English as I turned my head to see her.

“I think you are foreigner” she said again.

“Yes…never mind” I said with forced smile.

“My name is Yuri” she said.

“I know” I answered.

“You know?” she asked back with surprise face.

“You are pretty popular” I said with smile. This time I actually smile from my heart.

She smiled while rubbing her neck. My heart stopped when I saw her smile in real life.

“I am Jessica” I said.

“Nice to meet you” she said “Thank you for helping me”

She can talk in English pretty well but why didn’t she answer me on Instagram more than emoji?

“You guys still can’t move on?” I asked as her smiled immediately faded away. I am regret of what I just asked. I always want her smile not her sad face.

“She moved on” she said…no…she mumbled enough for me to hear.

“Are you sad?” I asked.

“I don’t know…I feel like crying” she said as her face seemed really sad.

I didn’t say anything but just looking at her side face silently. She is really gorgeous. I am envy of Yoona. If I will her, I won’t let Yuri go no matter what. She loves her so much.

“I wish I could make you smile” I mumbled while staring at her.

She turned around and looked at me as soon as she heard.

“It sounds familiar” she said as she stared at me.

“Do I know you?” she asked seriously.

“I think I am the only one who know” I answered softly with smile.

“Where are you from?” she asked.

“Hong Kong” I said.

“Chinese? You didn’t look like Chinese” she said.

“No my dad is American and my mom is Korean” I answered.

“I see…where are you going? I will send you” she said.

“Dorm…it is okay I will go myself” I said.

“Don’t…let me send…repay for thank” she said with smile then I can’t deny anymore. Actually I don’t want to deny.

 

“Bye” she waved me as I waved her back with smile.

“Thank you for the lift” I said.

“You’re welcome, Jessica” she said.

The way she called me, it is way more than happy to me. My heartbeat got faster as it was about to burst out any time.

 

I walked into the school building happily while walking freely. I’ve never been that much happy before.

“You come back? You seem happy today” the girl from counter asked. She always greeted me whenever she saw me. But I still don’t know her name.

“Is it obvious?” I giggled.

“Yes…so much” she smiled “Have you eaten lunch?”

“Ah I forgot again” I said while slapping my forehead.

“I haven’t too…why don’t we go together?” she suggested “I know the good restaurant near here”

“Ah really? Great…let go” I accepted happily then we went out together.

 

“What make you happy that much?” she glanced as she asked me.

“Someone…I finally saw her in person” I said with big smile on face.

“Who?” she asked.

“My celebrity crush” I said.

“Who? I really don’t know who attend here” she said with confuse.

“Yuri” I said while blushing.

“Aww…I see” she said “How is she? Is she nice?”

“Yes…she is so nice” I said “By the way, I don’t know your name yet”

“Kim Taeyeon” she said.

“Kim Tae?” I copycatted “Yone?”

She giggled “Yeon…Kim Taeyeon”

“Kim Taeyeo” I called.

“Y-e-o-n” she explained patiently “Kim Taeyeon”

“Kim Taeyeon” I finally got it and we giggled.