I miss you

So called it love

Jessica was running toward the school building as she searched Yuri. She smiled when she saw Yuri as she caught her breathe.

“Yuri ah” she called her.

Yuri turned around as she ran to Jessica and hugged her.

“I miss you” Yuri mumbled to her ears which made her heartbeat faster.

“Where have you been?” Yuri asked worriedly.

“D-do you really miss me?” Jessica asked as Yuri nodded.

Jessica smiled as she said “Thank you”

 

“Sica ah” Yuri said as soon as Jessica picked up her phone.

“Yuri ah” Jessica answered with smile. After hearing “I miss you” from Yuri’s mouth, all the pain she’d been through disappeared. She loves her more and more. And she is so sure that she can’t move on.

“When will your class over today?” Yuri asked.

“Um…I think 3:30. Why?” Jessica asked.

“I want to go somewhere. Will you go with me?” Yuri asked as Jessica accepted.

 

“Where are we going?” Jessica asked as soon as she got into Yuri’s car.

Yuri just smiled and answered “I will introduce you with my mom”

“Your mom? Oh…I am not wearing nice today” Jessica checked herself.

Yuri smiled as she said “You are beautiful anyway”

Jessica’s face got really red as she shied. Yuri giggled as Jessica’s action and then she started the engine and drove off.

“You can sleep. It is a little far” Yuri said with smile.

“No…I am not sleepy” Jessica answered shyly.

Yuri stopped her car in front of flower shop then she got out from the car.

“My mom like flower” Yuri said as she bought white flower bouquet.

“She is romantic” Jessica said without knowing anything as Yuri nodded with smile.

 

Jessica saw some grave when Yuri stopped her car. What is it? That means…that mean her mom is?

“Y-yuri ah” Jessica felt sorry.

Yuri didn’t stop smiling as she said “My mom is probably at heaven but I will introduce you there. She may hear…let’s go”

Jessica felt really bad and sorry for Yuri. She just quietly followed Yuri. Yuri stopped at one of the grave as she placed the beautiful white bouquet on the grave.

“Mom…” Yuri called “I have someone to introduce you. You will probably like her. She is really beautiful, isn’t she?”

Jessica was just looking at Yuri’s side face who never stopped smiling. Jessica was teary.

“Sica…This is my mom. Isn’t she look like me?” Yuri asked with smile. But Jessica can see that how much Yuri hurt from her eyes.

“I am sorry” Jessica said as she intertwined Yuri’s hand and comforted her.

“It’s okay. Why are you crying? Why are you crying when I am happy? I am so happy that I meet with my mom” Yuri said with smile but her eyes watery.

“You are fragile. Say hello to my mom” Yuri said.

“H-hello, Mom. Please don’t worry about Yuri. I will be always beside her. I will protect her with all of my heart” Jessica said as her tear fell like waterfall.

But when she turned to Yuri back, she saw Yuri crying while biting her lips. She was weeping so hard. She must miss her mom a lot. Jessica hugged her as she cried like a kid in Jessica’s embrace.

“I miss her a lot” Yuri mumbled “It’s been five years she left me”

Jessica was also cried a long with Yuri while patting Yuri’s back and comforted her.

 

“Thank you” Yuri said.

“For what?” Jessica asked back.

“For being beside me” Yuri answered.

“Then I should thank you back” Jessica said.

“For what?” Yuri asked back.

“For letting me stay beside you” Jessica answered with smile.

Yuri and Jessica were on the way back to dorm when they saw Ferris wheels.

“Oh is there festival?” Jessica asked.

“Wanna play?” Yuri asked back.

 

“Wow” Jessica and Yuri walked into the festival as they saw many foods and game.

“I want to eat ice-cream” Jessica said as they bought two ice-cream, chocolate for Yuri and strawberry for Jessica.

“I want to try chocolate too” Jessica said with aegyo.

“No” Yuri said as she walked while leaving Jessica behind as Jessica ran to follow Yuri and ravened Yuri’s ice-cream. They were giggling and running around like a kid.

“Wow…I want this doll” Jessica pointed out a doll from shooting game “But I am so bad at shooting”

“Come on” Yuri grabbed Jessica’s hand as she walked to the game place.

“How to get this doll?” Yuri asked to sale man.

“You can get that if you shot three times in row” sale man explained as Yuri grabbed the gun.

“Wow...you will do it?” Jessica asked with smile as Yuri nodded with smile back.

*Shoot*

“WOW” Jessica shouted from excited.

*Shoot*

“Yuri ah…you are pro” Jessica said with smile. This is the last time. If she shot this time, she will receive doll.

*shoot*

“Woww..Yuri ah…you are the real pro” Jessica said excitedly as she did high five with Yuri.

“Here you go” the sale man gave the doll to Yuri.

“Thank you” Yuri said as they went out from that.

“Here” Yuri gave a doll to Jessica.

“Is that for me?” Jessica asked back with big smile on face.

Yuri smiled as she nodded. Jessica hugged the doll like a kid and she was so happy.

 

 

 

“Thank you Yuri ah” Jessica said as she can’t stop smiling.

“Do you want to ride Ferris wheel?” Yuri asked as Jessica nodded and they got into the Ferris wheel.

“WOW...the view from here really nice” Jessica was keep wondering like a curious kid and it is so cute. Yuri just can’t stop staring at her. They got a nice night when Taeyeon was waiting Jessica to study.

“Sica ah” Yuri called as Jessica looked at Yuri.

“I think you are confused about me and Yoona” Yuri said as Jessica smiled faded but she just staring at Yuri.

“If you are confused about me and Yoona, I want you to know that we are just friend now” Yuri said.

 

Jessica was coming back with big smile on face like the one who cried like crazy yesterday was not her. Taeyeon was just waiting her at the reception.

“Taengo ah” Jessica came and hugged Taeyeon as soon as she saw Taeyeon.

“Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked.

“Now I am so sure that I love her so much. My love is not about getting her love back. I am just satisfied with the fact that I can stay beside her. I’ll be always there for her” Jessica said with determined voice.

Taeyeon got silent as she forced to smile.

“You know she said she is just friend with Yoona without me asking” Jessica said joyfully “I was so excited and nervous when I am with her. My heart is beating like it is about to burst out anytime”

“I gonna sleep now…good night” Jessica said as she walked away from Taeyeon joyfully without looking back.

Taeyeon was left dumbfound.

“What?” Taeyeon said pitifully “You didn’t see the one who is always there for you”