Happy birthday Jessica

So called it love

“Jessica…Sica ah” Yuri called Jessica who is sleeping on the car.

“Yah how can you sleep when I was driving?” Yuri asked but there is no respond.

Yuri smiled as she took out her phone and took photo of Jessica and also selfie with Jessica’s sleeping face. Then she giggled herself while reviewing.

 

“Ah…we are here?” Jessica woke up from the sleep as she asked.

“It is already 30 minutes” Yuri said.

“You should wake me up” Jessica said.

“I woke you up almost 10 times but there is no response so finally I gave up” Yuri answered while glancing at Jessica.

Jessica smiled shyly.

“AH…I am sorry” Jessica said.

“Where are we?” Jessica asked “Oh beach” Jessica’s eyes got brighten when she saw the blue sea in front of her.

“Let go” Yuri said as they went out form the car and ran to the beach together.

 

“Wowww” Jessica shouted like a kid.

“I really miss beach” Jessica said when Yuri just looked at Jessica and smiled.

“Jessica” Yuri called as they sat together on the sand of the beach.

“Um” Jessica answered while glancing Yuri.

“I am really thankful that you are always here whenever I got a hard time” Yuri said “I don’t really have very close friend. I have one but that one is not in this country now”

“Yuri ah…I am always your side even when you don’t know that I am existed. I always want to comfort you. I always want to hug u when you need a shoulder to cry” Jessica said.

“I promise that I will always be your side even though we are not together” Jessica said.

“Even though we are not together?” Yuri asked as she looked at Jessica.

“Yeah…I am not the citizen here so I have to go back to my hometown when the time is come” Jessica said sadly “I can’t be beside you even though I really want”

Yuri’s face changed to sad mood. They stayed silent for a while till Jessica broke the silent.

“Hey what wrong with your face?” Jessica asked with smile.

“Everyone leaves after they said they love me so much” Yuri mumbled.

“Yuri ah” Jessica felt sorry.

“I won’t leave you” Jessica said with smile.

“Wait here for a while” Yuri said as she went somewhere when Jessica was sitting on the bench and waiting her.

 

“Happy birthday to you…happy birthday to you…happy birthday dear Jessica…happy birthday to you”

Jessica got surprised when she heard Yuri’s birthday song. She think what date is today and she remembered today is her birthday. How did Yuri know? She was still speechless while looking at Yuri who is holding a cake.

“Hey” Yuri said as Jessica stabbed back into the reality.

“H-how did you know my birthday?” Jessica asked.

Yuri smiled as she said “I saw it on your student card”

“Make a wish and blow the candle” Yuri said as Jessica closed her eyes and made her hand in pray position.

Then she blew the candle.

“Thank you Yuri” Jessica said.

“I have present for you” Yuri said.

“What is it?” Jessica smiled till reached her ears. She can’t hide her happiness.

“Here” Yuri took out from her pocket.

 

Yuri gave Jessica panda keychain. Jessica knew that how much Yuri crazy about Panda.

“I made it specially for you. I added your name on the silver metal” Yuri said with smile.

Jessica touched as she shielded tear. She never expected that kind of thing from Yuri.

“Thank you Yuri. Am I dreaming? I am happy to death. If it is dreaming, I don’t want to wake up and sleep the whole life” Jessica said.

“It is not dreaming. I really appreciate that you come to my life. Thank you for being beside me when I was down. Because of you I feel better. I am really thankful” Yuri said.

Yuri said as Jessica’s tear dropped which she was holding for long.

“Give me a hug” Yuri said as Jessica smiled then she hugged to Yuri.

 

 

Taeyeon was walking back and forth when Jessica reached back into the dorm building.

“Hello Tae” Jessica greeted with big smile on her face.

“Jess…where are you going?” Taeyeon asked worriedly “Y-you look so happy” her voice lower.

“I am hanging out with Yuri” Jessica told to Taeyeon happily.

“I am so happy to death. She surprised my birthday also she gave me a present. I can’t believe and I am still not sure it is dream or reality. Can you please slap me Tae?” Jessica asked without minding Taeyeon.

Taeyeon felt a little hurt but she hided it well and smile widely. Then she slapped Jessica’s arm slightly and approved her that it is not dream.

“Eh…it hurt. That mean it is not dream. Tae…I am sure I really can’t sleep tonight” Jessica said.

Taeyeon just smiled back.

“Here Tae…look at this…Panda keychain. Isn’t it cute? Here she added my name on this silver metal. It is really valuable for me” Jessica said happily as she showed Taeyeon what she got from Yuri.

“You are lucky” Taeyeon said.

“I know right…Bye Tae…see ya in the morning…I am going” Jessica said as she was about to go when Taeyeon called her.

“Sica…” Taeyeon called.

“Huh?” Jessica turned back as she replied.

“Happy birthday…Am I late? It is still 11:50. I can say right? Your birthday not over yet” Taeyeon said with smile.

Jessica smiled then she walked toward to Taeyeon then she hugged.

“Thank you Taeyeon ah…you are my bestfriend” Jessica said as she left.

“Bestfriend?” Taeyeon mumbled enough to hear herself then she took out the panda pillow which Jessica was searching to buy that she put on the reception table. Taeyeon ordered it for Jessica and she didn’t know that Jessica like panda because of Yuri.

“It is no use now” she mumbled sadly while staring at panda pillow.

 

 

“Morning Taengo” Jessica greeted to Taeyeon who is at reception.

“Morning” Taeyeon greeted back.

“Are you okay? Your face isn’t right. Aren’t you sleeping last night?” Jessica asked to Taeyeon who is with dark circle in her eyes. She can’t sleep at night because of last night incident.

“No…I am okay” Taeyeon answered.

“Are you going with Yuri?” Taeyeon asked.

“No…today she will late. I will wait her at school” Jessica said happily. Jessica smiles brightly every time she mentions about Yuri.

“Um…I see” Taeyeon said.

“Aren’t you going too? Let’s go together” Jessica said as Taeyeon agreed to go together.

 

“Do you like Yuri that much?” Taeyeon asked while walking together.

“Actually it is more than that. I don’t know how to express. I never crazy or like someone that much before but after seeing her smile, I started to do silly thing like come to search and see her or something. I did come here because of her” Jessica said.

Taeyeon just nodded.

“Tae…is that love?” Jessica asked seriously “Did you love before?”

“Let say yes. I am in love. I will love forever too” Taeyeon answered.

“Really? Wow…who is he? Can I know?” Jessica asked excitedly “Is he your boyfriend?”

“No…I am just crushing. Should I say one sided love?” Taeyeon smiled a little.

“Oh…you are same with me” Jessica said “Does he know that you love him?”

Taeyeon shook her head as she said “I don’t think so. That one like the other girl”

“Eh that’s sad. We are the same. She still deeply in love with Yoona. I am jealous and hurt when she sad” Jessica said.

“I am not confessing anyway. Just looking from far is enough for me” Taeyeon smiled.

“Why? You are really cool. If I will him, I would fall for you. Don’t lost hope Taengo ah…there is still chance for you. Fighting” she said as Taeyeon smiled back and nodded.