I am sorry

So called it love

Yuri’s POV

 

I was in the meeting with my family which I won’t be able to miss. So, I had to leave Jessica’s at her class. I know that I should have stay with her for today since today is the day we public our relationship. She said it’s okay. But I am worried. I was kept checking my phone in case she called.

 

My dad was explaining about the work and there are other guys and girls too. I think they are my stepbrothers and sisters. I don’t really care about them. My dad gave me priority among them since I am the only legal daughter of him I guess.

 

“Yuri…I would like to assign you for my next new project”

 

Mr. Kwon said.

 

“It’s the fashion brand. I have some outline here. You can write proposal and send it to me”

 

I was so disappointed to hear that.

 

“I don’t wanna do that, dad”

 

I refused while looking at his face.

 

“You have so many daughters and sons anyway. Why do you choose me? I don’t think I am the nice fit for that”

 

I always wanted to get out from this family which I never felt like family. The warmness? The love? I got nothing. All I got from him is assigned jobs and projects which I didn’t want to involve.

 

“You can’t deny, Yuri”

 

“Why me? Huh? You have a lot of money to hire employee who have better skills than me”

 

I was intense.

 

“You did the around the world just to save money on hiring employees? I am not your doll. I wanna get out from this mini world. Set me free”

 

I yelled as Mr. Kwon got really angry and slapped on my face.

 

“EVERYONE GET OUT. I have to talk with Yuri”

 

Mr. Kwon said.

 

“Enough? You can slap the other one if you want. Then set me free. You guys don’t need to get out. I will instead. Have fun with your dad”

 

I yelled as I ran out from the room. The tear fell from my eyes slowly. How much do I have to survive in this family?

 

At that time, I got a phone call from Sooyoung but I ignored it since I am not in my best mood.

 

I drove with the highest speed as I opened the song with the loudest volume. I want to escape from this world. I was driving around for hours ignoring my phone.

 

Once I was calmed down myself, I checked the phone, and I was speechless for awhile then I started to call Jessica. Are you okay? Someone sent me her photo which her body is mess with egg yolk. I changed my direction as I turned back the direction to school with full speed. Jessica didn’t pick up the phone.

 

“I am sorry, Jessica. I am really sorry”

 

My tears fell down.