timing always wrong

So called it love

Taeyeon's POV

 

I was waiting in front of the dorm since 4:30 and I am very nervous even though it is not the first time I hang out with Jessica. She can give me many feeling at the same time. I love it. Maybe this is what love stands for.

"Taeyeon"

I heard Jessica's voice that I turned around to see her and she was wearing the white mini dress which made her skin brighter and she looks like an angel who come and save me from above. Save my heart Jessica. She is smiling. I love everything about her.

"Let's go"

"Wow. You got a car? You can drive?"

Jessica asked excitedly when I opened the car's door for her. I brought a car from the dorm teacher for awhile to hang out with her.

"It's dorm teacher's car. She let me use it today"

"Umm"

"Where are we going?"

Jessica asked as I started the engine.

"Somewhere you would like"

"Secret?"

Jessica frowned her eyes as I smiled and nodded. She fell asleep after a few minutes I started to drive. She must be really tired.

 

"We are here"

I said as she woke up from sleeping.

"Beach?"

"Yeah. Do you like it?"

"Umm...I love it"

She said as she walked out from the car as walked toward the sea. I locked the car and took something out before I chased her.

"Sica, I have something to show you"

She didn't seem to hear my words. She just keep staring at the sea then she smiled.

"Taeyeon, Yuri brought me here once too. We were so happy back then"

She said with a smile as it can make me feel like stabbing my heart with knife. I didn't know that. If I know that early, I wouldn't bring you here.

"Ah...I am sorry I didn't know that"

"She introduced me with her mom after that and went to festival on the way to home. It was the happiest day of my life"

I am silent as I couldn't say a word while holding a portrait picture of her. I was thinking to give that as a present and confess her that how much she means to me. But all of my dream ruined.

"Ah...You said you have something to give me?"

She asked while looking at the parcel in my hand.

"Umm...Here"

I passed the parcel on my hand. She smiled as she took it.

"Can I open it now?"

I nodded as she opened the parcel. I was nervous while staring at her. She smiled as soon as she saw the portrait picture of her.

"WOw...it's really amazing Taeyeon. You drew it? Omg. I really like it. Thank you so much"

She seemed to love it for real. I am happy that my hard work can bring her smile.

"Taeyeon, isn't she Yuri?"

Something caught her eyes as I looked at where she was pointing and I saw a girl sitting on the bench of the beach which is a little far from us.

"It's always wrong timing"

I mumbled to myself.