Let me be selfish

So called it love

"I guess you already made up your mind this time"

 

Yoona stated.

 

"I think I love her"

 

I stared at Yoona and said as Yonna nodded.

 

"You must be tired. You can rest now. I will leave in the morning"

 

Yoona said with forced smile. But I didn't tell her that I've been sleeping in the guest room since she left.

 

“You can sleep in the room. The guest room with mess with my things anyway”

 

I said as Yoona upped her head to stare at me.

 

“You can’t even sleep in our room. How can you say you moved on, Unnie?”

 

“I don’t wanna think back, Yoona. It wasn’t easy for me”

 

“I thought you will always love me and we will chase our dream together”

 

Yoona said with emotional voice.

 

“I did love you a lot, Yoona. You know it. You know how much I care about you. You know how much I apologize you even I did nothing wrong. You know how many times I begged you to stay when you were always ready to leave. And it wasn’t my dream, Yoona. It was yours. Public figure is what I hate the most but you always wanted to be a celebrity so I try my best to support you. But it wasn’t what I expected. You weren’t loyal”

 

This is my turn to emotional.

 

“You know what I did, Yuri. Don’t say that I am not loyal. They are just business partner and all I did was eating dinner with them”

 

“Your parent even agree to marry with business partner”

 

I smirked.

 

“When you were treated like princess at the hotel, have you ever thought how am I feeling at home? How much I was burning. I don’t even want to think about it. I don’t have a friend or family I could lean on. I only have you. I put all my attention and love to you. It hurted me a lot”

 

I sheded tear as Yoona also did.

 

“I am sorry, Unnie. But I was hurting as well. I couldn’t happy treated like a princess. I wanted to cry and run away. I wanted to hug you at that moment. I wanted to hug you and vented about how I hated it but you was always ready to give me cold shoulder”

 

We both were crying.

 

“Can I give you a hug?”

 

I offered as she embraced into my chest gently. We both were crying.

 

“I know what I gonna say can hurt you. But can you please listen?”

 

I said while staring at her teary eyes.

 

“I love Jessica. I met with her unexpectedly. I never know there will be someone who likes me so much for who I am. She said she was my fan. She knows every detail of me. She cares about me a lot. I have always been the one who loves more. So, I started to realize how great it feels to meet with someone who love me more. The more I spend time with her, the more I realize how happy I am”

 

My tear dropped.

 

“She listens to me carefully without complaining, without blaming. She is always there whenever I need someone. She told me it’s okay to cry. I like listening to her fangirling story and I get to know how much she adores me. She healed my pain. She flew all the way here from hong kong just to meet me. Isn’t it too nice? Yoona, let me be selfish this time. I want to be the one who was loved once in a lifetime at least”

 

I smiled as my tears still dropped.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I was so late now. I always thought she will come back to me when I go back to her. I always thought she will always stick to me even I am not good to her. I loved her so much. I really did and I still. But because of her care and love, I kept taking adavantages of her without me knowing. I was so wrong.

 

I know that I have lost her once I saw the smile she wore when Jessica sent her a text.

 

I was selfish enough to ask her to do what she hates the most just to make myself happy. I always want to be actress, model or celebrity. Yeah exactly public figure. But she is shy in public. I forced her to do models. As I got famous, many CEOs approached me. They approached her too but she ignored all of them. I didn’t have a choice since I don’t want to lose opportunities to work with them so I went out to eat dinner with them once in awhile. 

 

Thank you, Jessica for making her happy again.