First night

So called it love

Taeyeon and Jessica walked back to the dorm from Bus gate when they saw Yuri’s car in front of the dorm.

 

“This is Yuri’s car” Jessica mumbled as she ran toward the car and Taeyeon followed.

But she didn’t see anyone in the car.

“Why is she here at midnight?” Jessica asked “Is she waiting me?”

Jessica got worried and started to find Yuri and finally they saw Yuri at the stair of the dorm’s entrance. She was sleeping while leaning against the entrance.

“Yuri ah” Jessica said as she ran to her.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked as she held Yuri’s hand.

Yuri opened her eyes as she woke up from sleeping and then she held Jessica’s hand back.

“Are you okay? Where are you going? I was worried you a lot. You didn’t come to cafeteria today and also you didn’t hold my phone so I was worried a lot and searching you. I came to your dorm but you are not here. I searched everywhere but I didn’t see you. That’s glad that you are fine and with your friend” Yuri said worriedly to Jessica as Jessica felt really hurt from what she did. She never thought that Yuri would concern about her that much.

“I am sorry” Jessica mumbled as she hugged to Yuri.

“You don’t need to sorry. I am glad that you are doing fine” Yuri said.

“I forgot my phone at the dorm” Jessica said.

“It’s late. Go sleep now” Yuri said as she stood up from the sitting.

“Where are you going?” Jessica asked.

“Now you are fine so I should go home” Yuri said with smile.

“It’s late…if you don’t mind, just sleep at my place today” Jessica said as Yuri thought a little then she agreed.

“Taengo ah…thank you for today…good night. I am going to sleep” Jessica said as she held Yuri’s arm as they went in together into the dorm when Taeyeon just left outside standing speechless alone.

“My happiness with her never last long” Taeyeon said as she closed her eyes and the tears dropped.

Jessica took out the pajama as she gave to Yuri.

 

“I bought this while thinking about you. You would like it” Jessica said as she gave panda pajama to Yuri.

“Oh…Panda” Yuri’s eyes bright and smile as soon as she saw the panda.

“You like it?” Jessica asked as Yuri nodded as a kid then she wore it.

“Thank you Sica ah” Yuri said while looking herself in mirror.

“It matches well” Jessica said with smile.

 

Jessica also changed then they sat together on the bed. Jessica was nervous that she is going to sleep together with Yuri. Today is their first night together on the same bed. When Jessica checked her phone and she saw 32 missed call and 28 is from Yuri and the other 4 is from her parents.

“I am sorry Yuri. I made you worry” Jessica felt sorry.

“No…it’s okay” Yuri said with smile.

After Jessica called her parents back, she sat on the bed nervously.

“Why don’t you come to the cafeteria today?” Yuri asked as Jessica got sweat and don’t know what to answer.  How can she tell that she came and she ran away and cried when she saw Yuri together with Yoona.

“I am sorry” Jessica mumbled.

“No…you don’t need to sorry” Yuri said “Actually I was going to introduce you with Yoona but you didn’t come. It’s okay I will introduce you the next day”

Jessica felt pain in her heart but still managed to smile.

“Congratulation” Jessica smiled “I am glad that you and Yoona okay again”

“She came and begged me for what she did and said can we be friend again” Yuri said.

“That means they are just friend? How can they just friend when they have feeling to each other” Jessica thought.

“Now we are friend again and she said it is just a rumor that she and Seohyun are dating. She is just friend with her” Yuri told with smile.

“Are you happy?” Jessica asked “I am happy if you are happy”

“Yeah I am happy. I want to share that happiness with you but I haven’t found you” Yuri said.

“You searched me to tell that?” Jessica thought painfully “Every word which came out from your mouth killed me”

Then Yuri fell asleep like a kid. Jessica was staring at Yuri’s sleeping face as her tear fell down.

“You will never see my inside pain” Jessica mumbled. She can’t sleep the whole night and she kept staring at Yuri.

 

Jessica and Yuri went to the school together at morning. But they didn’t see Taeyeon at reception. She tried to call Taeyeon but she didn’t pick up her phone.

“Where is she going?” Jessica mumbled to herself.

“Who are you searching?” Yuri asked.

“Taeyeon” Jessica answered “She is always at reception in the morning”

“Should I search for you?” Yuri asked “Do you want to wait her?”

“N-no…it’s okay. I just searched because I didn’t see her. She may be sleeping since we came back late last night” Jessica said as Yuri nodded.

 

Yuri and Jessica went into the school together when Yoona came and greeted Yuri.

“Yul…morning” Yoona said with smile.

“Hey Yong” Yuri greeted back with smile too. They looked so perfect together.

“Is that the friend you told?” Yoona asked actively. Yeah she is active kid.

“Ah yeah…I gonna introduce you. Yong…this is Jessica, my friend. Sica, You know her right? Yoona” Yuri said.

“Nice to meet you Sica shi” Yoona extended her hand.

“Nice to meet you too” Jessica said as she shook hand with her.

“E-eh I have to go. I am going first” Jessica said politely to them as she went away from them.

“Your friend is pretty cute” Yoona said as Yuri and Yoona giggled together then walked side by side.

 

Jessica is glad that Yuri didn’t introduce her as she is Yoonyul fan. They are perfect together.

“I shouldn’t disturb these two” Jessica mumbled “I am just extra”

“Who is extra?” Jessica heard someone voice as she turned around and she saw Taeyeon.

“Taengo ah” Jessica said as she hugged to her.

“I was searching you” Jessica said.

“That’s why I am here. To comfort you” Taeyeon smiled.

“Didn’t you sleep last night?” Jessica asked when she saw dark circle on Taeyeon’s eyes bigger.

“How about you? You didn’t too” Taeyeon said while looking at Jessica’s face.

“I can’t. I stared at her the whole night and cried” Jessica said sadly.

Taeyeon sighed out as she cared Jessica’s shoulder to comfort.

“Today she introduced me with Yoona. That’s hurt” Jessica said.

“Are they getting back together?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yuri said Yoona came and begged for what she did and they are friend again” Jessica replied “But how can they be friend when they have feeling for each other. I can see that how much Yoona love her and she loves Yoona so much too. There is 99% chance that they will get back together. I am still asking many questions to myself since last night. Why did I come here? Why did I love her more than as idol? Am I just extra person between them? She came and searched me to tell that she is happy and being friend with Yoona again. It is hurt” Jessica said as the tear failed in her eyes again.

“What do you want to do now?” Taeyeon asked.

“I want to drink” Jessica answered that Taeyeon got surprised.

“Did you drink before?” Taeyeon asked as Jessica shook her head like a kid.

“I heard if you drink, you can forget everything. I want to forget about that” Jessica said like an innocent kid which made Taeyeon giggled.

“Okay…But you have to promise me something” Taeyeon said.

“What promise?” Jessica asked.

“The promise that you will start study from tomorrow. Exam is near” Taeyeon said.

“Ah…yeah I promise. Let’s go drink now” Jessica said as she grabbed Taeyeon’s arm and dragged her.

 

They went to the nearest bar from school as Jessica and Taeyeon drank together.

“Cheer” Jessica said as they tossed the glass then Jessica drank one shot.

“Sica ah…stop drinking…you already drank too much and you are drunk” Taeyeon said as she stopped Jessica from drinking more.

“It will be great if Yuri is as good as you” Jessica said as she drank again.

“I hate her. I hate myself more because I can’t stop loving her” Jessica said while crying.

“Sica…stop…you drank too much” Taeyeon stopped her.

“Taengo ah…please…please let me drink today. Please let me drink till I forget her name. I really want to forget her. It hurt me like hell every time I heard her name. I don’t want to love her anymore. Please just today. You are the only one who I can understand me. Taengo ah…please” Jessica said as she kept crying.

Taeyeon stopped her hand from preventing Jessica to drink.

“I hurt me twice than you Sica ah…it hurt me so much when I see your cry” Taeyeon said in her mind as she shielded tear too but she tried to hold on while biting her lips.

“Taeyeon ah…I will study starting from tomorrow. I promise you that I will forget about her too. I will only love you. You are the best for me. I can’t truth others. If she is getting back together why did she give me hope? Why did she show me that she like me too? I don’t know I don’t know anymore. I don’t want to know too. Now I am regret of coming here. I shouldn’t search her. I shouldn’t come here. I am just an extra person who she can come when she hurt or sad. But I am happy when she is beside me. What should I do? I am stupid I know” Jessica said as she cried.

 

 

Jessica woke up on the unfamiliar bed as when she opened her eyes she saw everything unfamiliar. She got surprised as she stood up from the bed quickly.

“EH” she massaged her head with her hand. She felt dizzy and headache.

“You woke up?” she heard Taeyeon’s voice.

“E-eh Taeyeon? Is that your room?” Jessica asked.

“Drink lime juice…it can make you feel better” Taeyeon said as she passed a glass to Jessica.

“Thank you” Jessica said as she drank the lime juice that Taeyeon gave.

“You were drunk too much yesterday. I carried you to your dorm but I don’t know your passcode so I brought you to my room” Taeyeon explained.

“I am sorry” Jessica felt sorry.

“It’s okay” Taeyeon smiled.

“Do you like painting?” Jessica asked when she saw the easel.

Taeyeon smiled as she nodded and answered “I draw when I got free time”

“Oh it is already 9 am?” Jessica shocked when she saw a clock.

“Yeah why?” Taeyeon asked.

“Where is my phone? Yuri must be waiting me” Jessica said as she took her bag as she checked her phone and saw 3 missed call from Yuri.

“Thank you for yesterday Taengo ah…I am going” Jessica said as she ran out from the room while taking her backpack.

Taeyeon was left blankly and she felt like she got dump.

“Didn’t you say that you will forget about her yesterday?” Taeyeon mumbled painfully.