I could treat you better

So called it love

Taeyeon’s POV

 

It’s been a week that I back to my hometown jeju. I have been sitting at the beach listening music for a week now without doing anything. My family, they all noticed that they treated me really nicely. The warmness I got from family at this time can really make me relax. At least, someone got my back.

 

After a week, she finally knew that I got back to my hometown. A week, Jessica. 7 days. You didn’t look for me in between.

 

I got a call from her as I really feel nervous and hurt. Honestly, I am happy but hurt at the same time. I don’t wanna talk to her yet. At least now. Then I got a text from her.

 

“Tae, I have been to your place and said you went back to your hometown. Everything’s good?”

 

Now that you worry about me or do you want someone to talk? Let’s me just ignore. I thought she would text me again, but she didn’t.

 

I was there sitting at the beach staring at her text for the whole morning. At the evening, I got a text from my flatmate that Yuri and Jessica’s relationship have been public today and Jessica got attacked by YoonYul’s fans. And the photo she sent made me really heartbreaking. The pretty Jessica covered with egg and crying helplessly. I was angry for the moment. Where is YURI? Did she just leave her girlfriend like that? As a public figure, she would have expected some bad reaction about her relationship.

 

I couldn’t think twice. I went back home and held my luggage and rushed to the airport.

 

I called Jessica but she didn’t pick up the phone. I was worried like crazy. I think I could treat you so much better than she did.

 

“Hold on, Jessica. I’ll be there soon”

 

I whispered worriedly.