!

So called it love

Jessica’s POV

 

It’s been a week that I last seen, Taeyeon. Actually, it was since I first dated with Yuri. I’ve been busy taking care of Yuri and her feeling.


Today, Taeyeon missed the practical class so I was worried and went to her room to check if she is okay but her roommate said she went back to her hometown. And it’s been a week. I want to sulk to her because she didn’t even send me a text that she’s going back. At the same time, I am kind of worry. What happened to her that she had to go back suddenly.

 

I took out my phone as I was trying to call her but she didn’t pick up. I started to worry as I sent a text.

 

“Tae, I have been to your place and said you went back to your hometown. Everything’s good?”

 

At that time, Yuri called me as I smiled and walked out from the residential hall knowing Yuri was outside.

 

“Morning, Princess”

 

“I am not”

 

I replied shyly as she smiled.

 

“You are”

 

She intertwined my hand as I felt really warm and safe. I still feel like it’s like a fantasy that I am dating with my celebrity crush.

 

“I still can’t believe you are really my girlfriend”

 

I said as she laughed.

 

“I am so lucky that I have you”

 

She mumbled.

 

“Are you ready?”

 

Yuri asked as I nodded.

 

Today is the first day we walked into the school building while holding hands, so we got a lot of attention and gossip. Some people looked at me with jealous eyes when some people stared at me with hate. I could understand that I may also hate me for dating Yuri if I am Yoonyul’s fan. They were so perfect as a couple on screen if I didn’t know how much Yuri’s hurt. I didn’t hate Yoona. I just love Yuri.

“Is she your new girl?”

 

Someone came up and asked. The tall girl.

 

“Yeah. This is Jessica. Babe, this is Sooyoung”

 

“Nice to meet you, Sooyoung-shi”

 

I greeted to Sooyoung.

 

“You are pretty, Jessica. I am jealous of Yuri”

 

We giggled. At least, Sooyoung supported us.

 

Yuri sent me to my class as she also went to her class. We wouldn’t see after class today since she had important meeting. But I am happy with the fact that she didn’t hide the relationship with me. She officially announced to the world that she and Yoona were broke up and she had found someone who she really loved. But we didn’t go to social media as a couple. But in school, we are officially dating starting from today.

 

I was a little bit lonely without Taeyeon. I didn’t get the reply from her. Since Yuri was also busy, I went to cafeteria alone.

 

“Hey, is it you who Yuri is dating now?”


A group of girls surrounded me as they asked with the fire in their eyes.

 

“Don’t you have mouth? Can’t talk? Deaf?”

 

A girl yelled. She is quite tall and look like she would eat me anytime.

 

“Yeah I am”

 

I answered confusedly. Honestly, I was scared.

 

“How dare you stole other person’s girlfriend? You are such a ”

 

“Don’t stare with innocent face. We all know you are sly fox”

 

“…GET OUT OF OUR SLIGHT AND GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY”

 

“WE HATE YOU”

 

They yelled as they threw me with egg. It’s hard. I was confused and scared as I started to cry. I couldn’t do anything back since they are so many, and I am alone.

 

I just closed my eyes with my both palms as I secretly wished they would stop.

 

“PLEASE”

 

I cried.