Thank you Jessica

So called it love

Jessica got a call from Yuri after a week later. Jessica got so happy that she hold the phone.

"hello? Yuri? Are u okay? I've been waiting your call" Jessica told.

"Sica, where are you?" Yuri asked.

"why?" Jessica asked back.

"I want to meet you. Are u free?" Yuri asked.

"of course I do. Where do u want to meet?" Jessica accepted quickly. She really want to meet her. Actually she has practical class. She can't skip.

"Taeng, I am going" Jessica said as she took her bag and about to go out when Taeyeon asked.

"Where are you going? You can't skip practical class" Taeyeon said.

"Y-Yuri just called me that she want to meet me. Sorry Tae" Jessica said as she ran out without listening Taeyeon reply.

"then I will have to do alone" Taeyeon mumbled sadly. She and Jessica are one group in practical.

Jessica reached first to the place where they are talking to meet. Jessica got exhausted because of running. After waiting for awhile, she saw two girls who are holding hand and walked to her. It's Yuri and Yoona.

"Sica, we are here" Yuri greeted with smile.

"Y-you two?" Jessica asked speechless.

"Thank to you we are getting back together. I am calling you because I want to say thank" Yuri said with smile.

"thank Jessica unnie. If it is not because of you, she would never come back to me" Yoona also said with smile.

"I-I am glad that you two okay again. There are many people who want you two to get back together" Jessica said.

"Sica, We are leaving to US soon. That's why I want to say goodbye personally" Yuri said.

"Eh really? Isn't it too sudden?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah it become like this" Yuri answered.

"I see...congratulations Yuri. Don't forget me even we can't meet anymore" Jessica said with smile.

"I won't I would never Sica" Yuri said.

"I am sorry to say that but I just remember that I have practical class. I think I need to go" Jessica said as she was about to go when Yuri grabbed from her waist and hugged her.

Jessica got speechless and her heartbeat got faster.

"at least you should give me a hug" Yuri mumbled.

jessica also hugged back. Then she waved to them and left from their slight as quickly as she can.