Behind the bright smile of a public figure

So called it love

Taeyeon's POV

I was waiting at the front desk of the dorm building as hoping Jessica would come back sooner. Everytime I hear the car engine or everytime I hear someone walking through the door. I checked but it was not Jessica.

She must be really happy that she's finally together with her long lasting crush. I almost forget that Yuri is the reason why she flew all over the place to get into the university here.

I was trying to focus on the study as I wish the time could pass really fast.

Jessica finally came back with the smile on her face. She must be really happy.

"Taengoo"

She greeted me happily as soon as she saw me at the front desk.

"It's already 10pm. What are you doing here?"

She asked. I was waiting you. Where are you going until 10?

"I was doing my assignment and forgot the time"

I answered with smile. Actually it wasn't forced. I smiled from my heart. I couldn't hate her.

"Are you done with your assignment? Do you wanna come over to my place? I have a lot to tell you"

"Sure"

I helped her carry her things and walked to her room.

"How was your date?"

I asked.

"It was really fun. I felt excited the whole day. Nervous like crazy. She calls me princess. Am I princess?"

Jessica asked with showering smile.

"Yeah. Ice princess"

I said as she laughed.

"Maybe that's something she can only see"

Jessica replied with giggle. I can clearly see, Jessica.

"Where did you guys go?"

"We went to amusement park. Eat ice cream. And the beach. It was really really the happiest day of mine"

Jessica talked as she removed her make up. She talked all the detail of her date as I was smiling staring at the happy princess. At least, you are happy.

"Thank you, Yuri. For making her happy...which I couldn't effort"

 

Yuri's POV

June 20. I was so happy. I was driving home after sending my pretty girlfriend home.

I've been lonely for so long I guess. People may wonder why becasue I had Yoona. I had Yoona. Yeah I had. I really loved her. I was in love with her more than she ever did.

We met by friend of friend. She was so pretty that day. She came to me first and talked to me. She was so cute that we were getting along well. Then we added each other on social media and not so long after that we started to date.

It was so fun. We decided to move in together. She was my first girlfriend since I only dated wtih guys before. Yoona never dated with guys before. She had several exes which she didn't date for long. I was dating with guys not for so long too. I have never noticed that I am attract to girl until I met her. At first, it was hard. It was really hard for me to accept myself. I am afraid of the public. I am afraid of eyes, mouths and words. My parents would never accept me for who I am. I am sure of it.

My family weren't like normal family. I have a dad and several moms. Yeah, my own mom and my dad's mistresses. So I may have so many brothers and sisters as well under the name of Kwon. But I don't know any of them. And with my mom, I am only daughter. My parents fought a lot and they were not together anymore even they are living under the same roof. So I started to do some part-time job since I was high school and I started to earn money. I played some stocks. Then I moved out from that house after I graduated from high school.

It was hard honesly. I was lonely since young and I have nobody who I care about. So Yoona got full attention from me. I did all the things for Yoona and I truely love her with my whole heart. But then unfortunately, our relation got  viral on the social media unexpectedly as we even got interview from the media and channels. I refused to do it at first but Yoona really want to be model and actress so she didn't want to let go of this chance. So, I did accept that for her dream. I got a lot of problems with my family. But I pretended to be okay with her.

As we got more popular, Yoona could do modeling. Sometimes, they would like to do couple photoshoot so I have to work with Yoona. I did it all for Yoona's sake. After time passed, I felt like our relationship was just for business since I had been doing all the things which I wasn't into. We fought and took a break a lot of time. I wasn't happy and I lost myself. I love Yoona a lot but I felt like i should love myself more.