Embrace

So called it love

Jessica’s POV

 

I was running out from the school as I was crying. When I checked my phone to call Yuri, the phone was out of battery. I don’t want Yuri to worry about me. I wanted to say I am fine don’t worry about me. I also wanted to ask how she’s doing there. She said she has family meeting which she really hates to attend.

“I wish she is okay”

I went to the market to buy some clothes for me to change since I didn’t want to go back to dorm yet. Then I went to spa and get wash up myself. I rent the charger as I charged while I was getting massage.

I am worried about Yuri. I wish she didn’t hear about what happened to me.

She said she will come to my place after her meeting is done. This is my first time getting attached by people which is like a scene I only saw in the movie. Now I realized that it can be true and it can come to you as well. I understand their feeling. If I am Yoonyul fan not as Yuri’s girlfriend, I would hate myself for dating Yuri.

But I just wish someone would protect me. But it’s fine tho. Yuri’s busy.

As soon as I was done with my spa thing, I opened my phone and saw many missed calls from Yuri and Taeyeon.

“I am sorry, babe. Don’t leave me”

Yuri’s message which made me cry. Why would I leave you? You are so cute babe. I miss you.

I believe she will be at the bench which we usually sit in front of my dorm. So, I grabbed the taxi and went back to dorm. All I can think of is Yuri for the moment. I was on the way staring at her message. As I believe, she was there. She was there on the bench sitting down depressingly. I wanna give her warm hug.

I couldn’t wait so I just go there and give her back hug. I was surprised when she said “Sica.” How does she know that it was me? Then she turned around and hugged me like a little kid and cried.

“Are you okay? I am sorry babe. I am really sorry”

Her words made me cry as well. My heart is completely broken when I saw her face. Her both cheeks were red as someone slapped her.

As we arrived in my dorm, I took the bowl of warm water and facial towel to clean her face. I removed the make up for her. She was sitting there smiling and staring at my face which made me shy.

Then she hugged me from my waist. Well, really tightly. Then let me sit on her tight. I smiled as I was cleaning her face while sitting on her tight. She kissed on my shoulder.

“Will you tell me what happened to your face? And how was you today?”

I asked her while staring at her eyes and lips…which made my heart beat really really fast as I afraid she will hear it. So, I stood up from her tight as I sat beside her.

“My dad slapped me”

She said with mocking smile but I know how much it hurts in her heart.

“He forced me to do the new project. So, I said he did around the world just to save money on hiring employees”

She smiled. I felt so bad. How much she hurt getting slap by angry man.

“Let me hug u”

I said as I opened my arms for her and she got in like a little kid.

“So, what happened to you?”

She asked me back.

“I went to cafeteria for lunch and a group of girls surrounded me and swore at me. Then throw me with egg. I do understand their feeling tho”

I said as she felt bad.

“Let’s me hug you back. I shouldn’t leave you alone in this kind of day”

She said as she embraced me. It’s so warm.

“If Taeyeon was there, she may protect me somehow. But unfortunately, she went back to her city”

I said while thinking about Taeyeon. Then I remember that she called me a lot as well.

“I think you should call her back. She’s looking for you too and worry”

Yuri said with smile as I agreed but I don’t wanna get out from her embrace. It’s so warm.

“I will call her back tomorrow. Can we sleep now? I am so tired and you are too”

Yuri smiled as we slept together in the twin bed. I thought twin bed is too small for me but it fits two persons really well. Maybe because we are really sticked together. I was in her embrace. I don’t wanna wake up today.