Continued...

So called it love

Yuri's POV

I walked into the empty apartment with heavy heart. Even I am so happy today, I got so much in my mind.

The room was completely empty and quiet. Then I saw the shadow in the living room. Someone was there sitting quietly.

"Yoona?"

"How was your first date?"

Yoona asked coolly but she was emotional. I lost my words. I was about to open the light but I felt like it's better not. So I walked to the living room and sat on the another coach of which Yoona was sitting.

"Aren't you leaving to US today?"

I asked. She was heading down. And I knew that she was crying. Her eyes were swollen.

"Can I sleep here tonight? As a friend"

She asked without looking at me. I was stuttering and didn't know what to answer.

"I will just stay at the guest room"

Yoona talked again. There were a long silence after that. She was sitting with her head down and I was too.

 

Flashback

"What do you think about this place?"

I asked while holding Yoona's hand in one hand and Americano in the other.

"The house is really cute. I like it, babe. You are the best"

Yoona clung on me as she smiled heartfully.

"Do you know why I chose this apartment?"

I asked while holding her face as she shook her head.

"The kitchen aera is huge. My baby like cooking so"

"I love you so much"

Yoona kissed me on the lips as I shyly smiled. We decorated all the things by ourselves as we made this place as the little heaven for us.

 

I was staring at the kitchen aera which was behind the living room. It was so many memories with her. She likes cooking so she tried to cook many things watching youtube and I ate all of them with smile even it's good or not. I was hanging around her when she was cooking as sometimes I was working on the dinning table.

Everytime I looked back the memories, I was always ready to beg her. I begged her a lot of time to stay everytime we fought. I was always the one who called her first because I can lose my pride but I can't lose her. In this living room, many things happened. We fought, we love, we cry, we beg. I peeked at Yoona and she was crying.

At that time my phone rang as I got the message from Jessica (Princess).

"Have you arrived safely? Good night, my idol"

I read the message as I unconsciously smiled then I replied "Good night, Princess!"

"I guess you already made up your mind this time"

Yoona stated.

"I think I love her"

I stared at Yoona and said as Yonna nodded.

"You must be tired. You can rest now. I will leave in the morning"

Yoona said with forced smile. But I didn't tell her that I've been sleeping in the guest room since she left.