Yellow

So called it love

Taeyeon's POV

I don't know if Jessica can sleep well tonight happily or not but I couldn't anymore. The tear were falling from my eyes unconsciously. Why am I being like this? Why am I being like a loser? Even when I already known that I will be the loser one day.

Let's me be weak just for today.

I was crying my eyes out. I really hope Yuri will love and adore Jessica a lot.

My night was passed like that. It was 6:49am in the morning as I was walking to the desk which was facing the window. I couldn't enjoy the morning view from my window anymore. I opened my laptop weakly as I was typing the mail to the two professors that I couldn't come to class today.

Then I walked to my little fridge and took out some ice and placed it on my eyes. It should be recovered before Jessica came and found me.

Jessica's POV

I was so excited as I couldn't sleep the night well. So I woke up early and showered and prepared myself as the most beautiful girl in the world. I should be, right? Because this will be our official first date.

"Am I little extra?"
Jessica mumbled as she was fixing the make up.

"It will be great if Taeyeon is here so that I can ask her advice"

Jessica picked up her phone as she was about to call someone but then she stopped.

"She may be sleeping"

I was wearing the white dress and the white purse. Yuri once said her favorite color is white and mine is too. But I guess she will be wearing black today.

She is weird. Even her most favorite color is white, she always wear black. But she looks y with black so it's okay.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling and I felt nervous everytime the time moved.

9:59am

The phone rang at exact 9:59 am. And expectedly, it was Yuri.

"Hello, Yul"

Jessica answered shyly.

"Morning, princess"

Jessica was frozen. Princess? Did you just call me princess?

"Am I?"

Jessica replied shyly.

"Of course you are. Not just princess. You are my princess"

Jessica giggled shyly.

"Are you there?"

"Umm. Can't wait to see you. I am waiting at the parking"

"I am coming"

Jessica said as she grabbed her crossed body bag quickly as she checked herself in mirror before she left.

"Morning, Yul"

Jessica greeted as soon as she got in. Yuri is wearing yellow today as I was surprised. She never wear color. But she looked brighter and prettier with yellow.

"Oh you are wearing yellow. I thought you will be wearing black"

Yuri smiled.

"It's too dark. I want our relationship to be bright. Do you know what yellow mean?"

Yuri asked as Jessica shook her head.

"Yellow represents freshness, happiness, positivity, clarity, energy, optimism, enlightenment, remembrance, intellect, honor, loyalty, and joy. I want this relationship to be like that. And our relationship represents yellow from now on"

Yuri explained as I smiled. She is really romantic and artistic.

"Don't you have class today?"

I asked.

"I cancelled it. How about you?"

Yuri asked.

"I did too"

We giggled.

"Today is our first day. June 20"

Yuri said as she intertwined my hand.

"I love you"

I answered.