I can hear your heartbeat

So called it love

Jessica walked to where the girl who looks like Yuri was sitting and yeah it's really Kwon Yurii.

"Yul?"

Yuri turned her head when she heard Jessica's voice. She looks surprise as well as happy. Yuri smiled widely.

"Sica? Why are you here? What a coincidence"

"How about you? Why are you here? Aren't you support to be with Yoona at US?"

Yuri smiled weakly as she grabbed Jessica from wrist and hugged her. Jessica got surprise as well as her heard beat got faster.

"I can hear your heartbeat, Sica"

Yuri said as she broke the hug with Jessica. Jessica got blushing as she covered her heart with her palm.

"I am here because I miss you. I came here to reminisce our memories"

Yuri said while staring at Jessica's eyes. Jessica got frozen in front of Yuri. She couldn't speak.

"Yul"

"I know that you are going to ask me about me and Yoona. Sica, it's really weird and I even couldn't understand myself. It's true and everybody know that I love Yoona so much. I know it too. But the moment after I met you, I am not sure anymore. I've been asking so many questions to myself that am I still in love with Yoona"

Jessica was just speechless and couldn't realize the situation but she was keep listening Yuri's words.

"Do you know when did I become so sure?"

Jessica shook her head.

"That day when we came and greeted you"

There were big silent before Yuri started talking again.

"Sica, I am really happy when I am with you. After getting to know you, all the feeling I have for Yoona is like nothing. I even thought I didn't love her like a lover. I even thought I never know what was love. I think I am in love with you. No I am so sure that I love you. Years I spent with Yoona is like nothing compare to the few months I was with you. If you still have the feeling for me, if I am not being too late, can I stay by your side and be your partner?"