I am happy if you are happy

So called it love

Jessica’s POV

 

I was walking into the school building with Taeyeon when familiar face stopped us. It is Yoona.

“Jessica-shi” Yoona said.

“He-hello” I greeted back hesitantly.

“Can we talk for a while?” Yoona asked politely.

 

“EH…I think I don’t need to explain much about me and Yuri since you already know” Yoona stated.

What is she trying to say?

“I met with her with the help of my friend. I fall in love with her in my first slight. I admitted that I was a little player before I met her. But I stopped everything after I date her because I am afraid that she would leave me” Yoona said.

“We used to fight often since she is pretty and many girls and guys like her. I was jealous. I was jealous so we argued and fought a lot. If I make problem with the random girls and guys who came to flirt her, she makes problem back with my ex and my previous behavior and said don’t think everyone is like you. Actually I was jealous so much because I love her so much. I am afraid to lose her. I am afraid that she would fall for another person that’s why I was being like this. But she never understand me and also told to me that she is tired with my non-sense and told me to leave” Yoona said sadly.

I was listening her words carefully.

“What do you want me to do?” I asked.

“I think she don’t love me now” Yoona said as she shed tears.

“What do you mean?” I asked back “She loves you”

“Nah…she changed a lot. Even I begged her back, she didn’t agree to date back and said she found her real love and she just loved me as her sister” Yoona said as her tears fall on her cheeks.

I got surprise. This is what I never expected.

“As far as I know, she loves you so much and hurt because of you” I said surprisingly.

“She said she fed up with that abnormal love” Yoona said pitifully.

“What should I do now? It is my fault that I didn’t beg her earlier” Yoona cried.

I didn’t know what to say back but staring at Yoona with sorry face. Yeah I really did feel sorry. Even I like Yuri so much, I don’t have any intention to break their relationship. Honestly I am one of Yoonyul fans. I want to comfort Yoona so I approached her as I held Yoona’s shoulder who is crying so hard.

“You love her so much too right?” Yoona suddenly asked unexpected question.

“Huh?” i got surprised. What should I answer?

“My parents knew about us and they want me to marry with a guy soon” Yoona said.

“I told Yuri about it and I told her to run away together to somewhere where there is no one disturb our love but she told me to marry with the guy my parents want. She said she doesn’t have any intention to stay with me forever” Yoona sobbed like a kid.

I think I know the reason why Yuri wants Yoona to marry with a guy her parents want and it is a lie that she doesn’t love Yoona anymore. I can feel how much Yuri hurt. She loves Yoona so much. What should I do for both of them? I am hurt too. I shed tears without me knowing.

“Please…” Yoona stated as I listened carefully.

“Please treat Yuri well. Please take care of Yuri when I am not there anymore. You are the only one I can truth. She is lonely most of the time. Please make her smile” Yoona said but more like begging while holding my hand.

 

“Hey are you okay?” Taeyeon asked as soon as she saw me. I guessed she is waiting me from somewhere far.

“Hey…did you cry?” Taeyeon asked with worried.

“What did she tell to her? I gonna…” she was about to go when I grabbed her hand.

“Taeyeon ah…what should I do?” I asked with tears in eyes.

She stared at me with very worried eyes.

I hugged Taeyeon tightly. She sighed as she patted my back and comforted. I am very glad that she is my bestfriend.

“I need to call Yuri first. She must be really sad. I know her well” I said as I took out my phone and started to call Yuri but she didn’t pick up. That made me more worry.

“What’s happening?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yoona is marrying a guy” I said as I run to search Yuri the whole school. Taeyeon also followed me and helped me to search.

After running around the whole school, I found her. She is on the rooftop standing while looking at the sky with earphones in her ears.

“Y-Yuri ah” I called as I stood behind her.

“Hey Sica” she turned and greeted me with smile. I can see hurt in her eyes. That smile is fake. She is pretending.

“Are you okay?” I asked worriedly.

“Yeah…why not?” she asked back as nothing happened.

I sighed as I said “Yoona came to me”

Her smile faded away then she smirked.

“Are you really decided?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Are you really decided to let her marry with a guy?” I asked again.

She smirked a little then she said “She told you”

“Yuri…don’t you love her? I know that how much you love her. Then why are you afraid of? Will you really let her go? Are you sure you won’t regret after that?” I asked.

She was silent for a while then she said “Do you want me to run away with her?”

Her question made me silent. Yeah…for myself I will be really hurt if you run away with her. But for you, if you don’t run away with her, you will lose her. You will hurt. I don’t want to see you hurting and crying. If it can make you happy, even if I am in tear I will let you go. I will be stay beside you as your bestfriend forever.

“Sica” she called me as I stabbed back to reality.

“What do you want me to do?” she asked while staring at me.

I was staring at her eyes for a while then I answered “I want you to be happy”

“That’s my wish” I said as I felt emotional.

 

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked to Jessica as soon as she went into the dorm building. Taeyeon was waiting for long.

“Why don’t we go somewhere?” Jessica said.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon were riding the bus silently. Jessica was leaning her head at the window with depression. Taeyeon didn’t talk anything to her and gave her time.

“Am I doing right?” Jessica broke the silent.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked back.

“I let her go. Am I doing right? I let go the person I loved the most” Jessica teared.

“What did she say to you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nothing” Jessica said.

“Nothing? Nothing at all?” Taeyeon asked as Jessica nodded.

“What did you say to her?” Taeyeon asked.

“Don’t let Yoona go. Y-you know right why I was saying that. I don’t want to see her hurt. If she is happy, I am happy too. But seem like I sent her away. What should I do? What if she run away, we don’t meet again anymore? I am afraid. I am afraid to lose her” Jessica said while crying.

“You love her that much?” Taeyeon asked with the hurt in her heart.

“More than that” Jessica said as her tears kept falling.

 

The next days, Yuri didn’t come to school. Yoona also didn’t come.

“She didn’t come today too” Jessica said with sadness.

It’s already a week that Yuri didn’t come to school.

“They may be so happy right now” Jessica said “I am happy if she is happy”

“Sica ah” Taeyeon said with disappointed and hurt.

Jessica didn’t eat or sleep well these days. She didn’t attend any class too. She was just waiting Yuri.

“Let go eat something” Taeyeon said.

“I am not hungry” Jessica said.

“You won’t attend class?” Taeyeon asked.

“I will attend tomorrow” Jessica said.

“Jessica” Taeyeon yelled.

“IF you are keep being like this, you will die. Look at yourself back. You are already so slim. Just forget her and…Aish” Taeyeon gave back to Jessica.

“OF course. I want to forget her. I want to forget her so much. I hate myself so much that I love her” Jessica got teary.

Taeyeon sighed when she saw Jessica tear. Her heart hurt. It’s hurt to see the one she loves so much crying.

“I am sorry” Taeyeon said while sitting in front of Jessica “I shouldn’t yell”

“No…you should. I don’t know what’s wrong with myself anymore” Jessica started to cry.

“I am sorry. I am sorry” Taeyeon said as she let Jessica cry in her embrace.