She recognizes me

So called it love

Jessica was walking to the canteen in the break time when she heard someone called her name.

 

“Jessica”

 

Jessica looked around to see who and she saw Yuri. She never expected that Yuri would call her.


 

Jessica’s POV

 

“I know you” Yuri said happily like a kid.

“You know me?” I asked back with big smile on my face.

She nodded like a kid.

“Come on” she pulled me from hand and went to the backstairs. We sat together on the stairs and she took out her phone then opened the Instagram.

“Isn’t it you?” she asked while showing the message I sent.

I giggled shyly as she also giggled along with me.

“Thank you for supporting me” she said.

“Please post on your Instagram every day cause I am waiting every minute that you would post” I said.

“You said you miss me here” she said while pointing out the message I sent and smiled which made me shy for no reason.

“Do you have fever? Your face is red” she said while staring at my face.

“Ah…really?” I said as I covered my face with my palm.

“Can we be friend?” she suddenly asked which made me look at her.

“This is the question I asked a year ago but there is no answer except emoji” I said jokingly.

“I am sorry” she said with smile.

“I don’t forgive you” I said back with smile.

“I can do everything to make you forgive me” she said with smile which made my heartbeat like crazy.

“That stairs…I would never forget as the place where our friendship starts” I said while smiling.

 

Every second of my life is meaningful after I became friend with her. She is cute and friendly also y. She taught me Korean and I taught her Chinese. We were having so much fun. She came and picked me up in the morning and sent back to dorm after class finished. We were together almost every day. She comes to me often after class or before. I was motivated every second by her.

 

“Can I go inside?” she asked when the car stopped in front of my dorm.

“Inside? You mean my dorm?” I asked back as she nodded.

“Ah…you can but excuse my messy room” I said.

 

We walked into the building together and I saw Taeyeon in the counter.

“Hey Taengo” I greeted her happily.

“Ah you come ba…” she paused her words when she saw Yuri.

“I have a guest” I said “Yuri…this is Taengo. Taengo this is Yuri I told”

“I know her” Taeyeon answered.

“Nice to meet you” Yuri greeted.

 

As soon as I opened the room I said “Yuri…please wait here for a while…let me clean my messy things first”

“Why? I don’t want to” Yuri said with smile as she walked into my room.

I followed her quickly as I got surprise when I saw my room is so clean.

“Your room is clean” Yuri said.

“Hey…Jessica?” she poked me.

“Huh? It is weird. I left my room with all the messy clothes on the bed and everywhere” I said with shocked expression.

“Really? Maybe this dorm has cleaning-service” Yuri said.

“Ah like that…um…I see” I said as I finally relieved.

 

Yuri walked toward the balcony as she watched the view from there.

“Jessica….can you take me a photo here?” Yuri asked as I walked to her.

I became the best photographer of her after we became close.

“Smile…your smile is the best” I said as I took the photo for her.

“Let take together too” she suggested.

“I don’t want to” I said.

“Why?” she asked as I didn’t answer and just stayed silent.

“I am ugly right now” I said with forced smile and she laughed.

 

“Jessica…which one?” she told me to choose and I chose the best one for her.

 

“What are you looking?” I asked as I sat beside her and looked at her phone.

She usually smiled and replied but she didn’t reply this time. I got worry as I looked at her phone.

i saw two couple photos comparing with the caption Yoonyul or Yoonhyun?

“Yuri ah” I called as her tear already fell on her face.

“Why are they keep comparing us?” she said while crying.

“Yuri ah” I said as I looked at her sadly. I can’t do anything more than staring at her. I think I know why she came to me. Today is the day that Yoona got new girlfriend.

My heart really hurt as I just rubbed her shoulder to comfort.

“Sica ah” she called.

“Huh?” I answered.

“I think I had healed enough but it is more hurt when I see her with another girl not me” she said as she kept crying.

“Do you love her that much?” I asked.

“I broke up with her first” Yuri answered. It was very unexpected.

“Can I know the reason why did you guys break up?” I asked.

“We fought and I told her that I am so tired so we better broke up” she answered.

“I told her like that every time we fight but she used to beg me to stay but this time she left” Yuri said as she kept crying “I think she really hates me this time”

“Should I go and tell her that you still love her?” I asked.

“No” Yuri shook her head “I don’t want to beg”

“Yuri ah” I mumbled as I held her shoulder.

After crying about 30 minutes, she became okay again.

“Thank you for being beside me” Yuri said with smile like she never cried before.

“You are pro” I smiled as I looked at her.

“I am hungry” she said “Let go eat something”

I just smiled as I followed her decision.

 

 

Ring! Ring!

 

“Hello” I answered while sleeping.

“Yah are you still sleeping?” I heard Yuri’s voice. She seems energetic.

“What time is it?” I asked with my sleepy voice.

“7 already…wake up” she said.

“Ah 7? It is still early. I just finished my assignment at 4. Let me sleep a little more” I groaned.

“I will be there in 30 minutes bye” she said what she wants and hung up the phone.

 

“Aish” I said as I closed my eyes to sleep back.

After five minutes, I opened my eyes again then I sighed and made ready.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked to Yuri as soon as I got into her car.

“Short trip…since today is holiday” she said with smile.

“Short trip? To where?” I surprised.

“You will know when you reach” she said as she started the car engine.

“Aish you are so bad” I said.

“Do you like sleeping that much? Huh? More than me?” she asked jokingly.

“Of course…I just crush you about over a year and I am in the relationship with bed since I born” I said back.

“Over a year? You have crush on me?” Yuri asked while smiling.

“Aish what did I just say?” I shut my mouth with my palm shyly and she laughed out loud.

“Yah don’t laugh…I don’t have any intention to date you” I said while pouting.

“Who said that I will date you?” Yuri tongued out.

“I won’t either” I slapped her shyly.

“How did you know me?” she asked.

“You? Ah I know you both together” I said with hesitate.

“It’s okay…continue” Yuri said with smile “I understand”

“That day I was watching some video on YouTube and I saw the lesbian talk show” I explained.

“Us?” she asked.

“Yes…I found it cute and I thought Yoona loves you so much” I said.

“Yes she did” Yuri said while smiling.

“Are you okay?” I asked worriedly.

“Why not?” Yuri said “Continue…I want to hear anyway. I know that if someone talks about me, there will be Yoona too. It is okay I have healed enough”

“Ah okay so I will continue…then I followed you guys on Facebook and Instagram” I said.

“I kept checking you guys account and at first I thought Yoona is cuter. But after I saw your smile, everything changed. I fall in love with you. It was on the V-day. You posted the photo which took in the hospital and wrote the caption bad valentine. I don’t understand Korea language so I used google translation but it translate wrong thing. After that I have known that you guys are broke up” I paused my words as I checked her face.

“Yah why are you pausing? I told you I am okay” Yuri said.

“Ah okay…honestly, you are the first one who I sent a direct message. I thought you won’t reply but after I finally gave up, you replied. I got more and more deeply fell over you after that. I keep sending you message even though you don’t reply. But you never replied more than emoji” I said as she laughed.

“You may not believe. But you know I kept copying you. I have the same car as you” I said as she looked at me.

“I showed my dad your car photo and said I want that kind of car” I said “My car is silver and I am super happy when I saw your car. You still didn’t change”

“You like me that much?” Yuri asked.

“There are many things more than that” I said “I tried to wear hat and shoes instead of heel”

“But hat doesn’t fit me” I said “I checked your account at least five time a day. I can’t pass my time without thinking about you. As soon as I open my eyes I think of you first that is till I fall asleep. I am so much obsess you even though you don’t know that I am exist” I said with weak smile.

“My parent told me to attend my final year at my hometown but I chose to come here. I chose to attend the same school as you and meet you in person and follow you all the time silently. But fortunately, I become friend with you” I said “Thank you”

“Sica ah…I didn’t know that there will be someone who love me that much” Yuri said with sorry voice.

“Actually many people are crazy over you…I am just the luckiest among them” I smiled.