Don't bet on it [Xiuhan]

Collection of EXO Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Genre: (Beginning to a) Romance, slight!crack, CEO!au

Rated: PG

Word Count: 1.5k words

Pairing: Xiuhan

Requested by: Anonymous

Summary of the Request: A love story between a rude secretary (Minseok) and a CEO from another company (Luhan).


Luhan can't ing believe this .

 

"I'm sorry, sir. Mr. Zhang isn't accepting any appointments right now--but I could leave a message for him if you'd like," says the male secretary sitting behind the entrance desk.

 

Luhan stares at him with a flabbergasted look on his face and asks the historically-repeating question, "Do you know who I am?"

 

The secretary looks unfazed by Luhan's tense body-language and rolls his eyes before leaning back and looking at his own nails. "I do..." Luhan's about to respond back when the secretary cuts him off while pushing his own legs up on the desk. "And I don't give a . CEO or not, you gotta call ahead of time."

 

To say that Luhan's left in shock would be an understatement.

 

He sputters and raises an index finger in the air--his face getting red as he mentally curses the hell out of this rude secretary. But he only manages to let out air when the secretary stops glancing at his own fingernails and gazes at him with a bored look on his face.

 

Luhan finds his own stomach flip-flopping at the secretary's hooded gaze and his eyes flit lower to check out the man's body. When his eyes flit to the secretary's defined pecs pressing against his white-dress shirt, he sharply inhales.

 

"I--" he says, his finger curling and his hand flopping limply in the air. He then looks back up at the secretary's eyes and quickly straightens his own posture and adjusts his own tie. "--ahem. Your boss will hear of this."

 

And the secretary smirks at that. Smirks!

 

Luhan squints his eyes in disbelief and whirls around in a huff to leave the lobby-floor. Once he's outside, he practically stomps towards his ride and slams the van-door after climbing into the passenger's side.

 

His driver/best friend Sehun watches him buckle up with wide eyes from the driver's seat. "Woah, what happened?" Sehun asks.

 

Luhan growls and tells him to drive back to his own office and so after a few seconds of silence, Sehun complies and drives them out of there. Luhan stares out of the window with a pout on his face and red cheeks, and Sehun takes quick glances at him from time to time while also keeping an eye on the road.

 

When they're on the highway and the view becomes monotonous trees upon trees, Luhan turns and sighs.

 

"Are ya gonna tell me what pissed ya off or what?" Sehun asks.

 

"Ugh, it's a long story..." Luhan starts to say and Sehun ends up listening to his rant about a rude secretary.

 

He doesn't fail to notice the way that Luhan sighs every now and then while he continues to rant and he furrows his eyebrows as he finds himself wanting to punch this secretary just for causing Luhan to be like this.

 

"You should get him fired," Sehun states as he drives them off a looping road that connects to another highway.

 

Luhan turns to him and responds, "I should, shouldn't I?"

 

Sehun nods and Luhan looks down at the dashboard in front of him. An evil-looking grin slowly appears on his face and Sehun instantly regrets giving that suggestion.

 

---

 

The next time that Luhan shows up to the office building/base for the popular drink, Unicorn Tears, he's prepared with a confident smirk on his face and a scheduled appointment to see the company's CEO. His smirk widens when the secretary looks down at his list and then up at him with raised eyebrows. And he practically trembles with glee when the secretary monotonously presses a button on the phone machine and pages his boss.

 

How do you like them apples, you ? Luhan thinks with a wicked grin on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter