Bugging Us [Kaisoo]

Collection of EXO Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Genre: Domestic!au, humor

Rated: PG

Word Count: 0.5k words

Pairing: Kaisoo

Requested by: N/a

Short Description: This isn't how Kyungsoo expected to be woken up on a Sunday morning.

 

Jongin's scream wakes Kyungsoo up one Sunday morning.

 

With wide eyes and a frantic beating heart, Kyungsoo jumps out of bed and runs towards the living room where Jongin is still screaming.

 

"Hey--!" Kyungsoo calls out as he enters the room. "Jonini?!"

 

There he's met with the sight of a shivering Jongin on his knees with his back turned to him in the middle of the room. His stomach plummets and he rushes towards his husband and jostles Jongin's shoulders while gently calling out his name again to get him to look at him. Jongin turns his body around and at the sight of him, cries out his name and hugs him tightly.

 

"Hon--i-it--oh my gosh..." Jongin murmurs into his chest.

 

Kyungsoo rubs his back while asking what happened and Jongin opens his mouth to reply just as Kyungsoo spots a huge bug (almost half the size of his palm) crawling up from Jongin's back towards his shoulder. He lets out a loud scream and breaks away from Jongin only to end up falling backwards onto his hands and . Jongin reaches for him in concern and confusion before his eyes widen at where Kyungsoo's pointing a trembling finger at.

 

"Oh please no..." Jongin says, scrunching up his face. He slowly turns his head to look at his shoulder and lets out another yell at the sight of the bug.

 

"Holy --the hell did it eat?! A rock?! ing--oh my--just what the !" Kyungsoo babbles, his voice getting high

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter