[Taohun] Pick-me-up

Collection of EXO Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Genre: Fem!EXO, slice-of-life, fluff, romance

Rated: PG

Word Count: 1k words

Pairing: Taohun

Requested by: N/a

Short Description: Everyone needs a little pick-me-up sometimes.

(Names:

Sehun --> Ye-eun

Zitao --> Zhihao)

 

---

 

Ya know the saying Don't cry over spilled milk?

 

Well, Ye-eun almost does just that one Thursday evening in front of the grocery store close to the mall where she works at. But, instead of that classic milk that's been spilled, it's her favorite chocolate bubble tea instead.

 

She had just bought said bubble tea from inside the mall some minutes ago. Then, she'd walked to this grocery store, set her tea down (in a little plastic bag of course) at the top of a grocery cart, and turned the cart only for her tea to somehow fall through a gap at the back and pop open in the bag as it hit the ground.

 

So now, her face is scrunched up as she picks up the bag filled with wasted tea and instantly goes through the five stages of grief. "Ah what the--oh come on!" she whines aloud.

 

She hasn't had bubble tea in two whole months! , why is it that when she finally decides to buy one again--this happens?

 

"," she mumbles with a frown before dumping the bag into the nearest trashcan.

 

A few onlookers glance at her and she just sighs before dejectedly wheeling her shopping cart towards the inside of the store.

 

---

 

Later, as she makes it to the candy aisle (since she's definitely gonna need a pick-me-up treat now), she gets a call from her girlfriend Zhihao and immediately stops the cart to answer her.

 

"Hey, Eunnie~" Zhihao cheerfully greets on the other end.

 

Ye-eun can't help but smile a bit now. "Hey, babe."

 

"So, I just parked outside--uh didya get everything already?"

 

Ye-eun lets out an Almost, before moving to pick up a pack of lollipops and dropping it into her cart. Zhihao then asks her which aisle she's at and Ye-eun tells her which one.

 

"Alright, stay there and wait for me, yeah? I'll be there in a sec."

 

Then, after Ye-eun lets out a M'kay, she ends the call and leans forward to rest her elbows on her cart's handlebar as she waits. Less than a minute later, she spots her girlfriend entering the aisle, and can't help but grin as she gets closer. They then immediately hug, chest to chest, with Zhihao wrapping her arms around Ye-eun's waist and Ye-eun reciprocating.

 

Ye-eun then practically melts as she takes in Zhihao's vanilla coffee perf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter