Oh, Baby [Taohun]

Collection of EXO Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Genre: Fluff, angst, a bit of humor, trans!Sehun, mpreg

Rated: PG-15

Word Count: 1.3k words

Pairing: Taohun

Requested by: taniasantika

Summary of the Request: Taohun are married but suddenly Sehun becomes moody and hates seeing Zitao's face and it turns out that Sehun's pregnant.

 

They met five years ago.

 

Zitao was only twenty-one then and Sehun was twenty years old. Zitao had gone to the usual gay club to scout for another man to and spotted newcomer Sehun sitting at the bar.

 

Sehun was alone, swivelling a glass of water in his hand all fancy-like and taking sips of it every now and then. But what caught Zitao's attention was his nice plump resting on the barstool and the fact that he'd never seen him before. So, he took a deep breath and sauntered up to the counter with as much confidence as he could muster and sat down in the empty seat next to him.

 

"Hey," Zitao had said, leaning his elbow on the bar counter and Sehun turned to him. "Come here often?"

 

Sehun's eyebrows raised and he responded, "Me? No...I'm just here for a friend."

 

Zitao looked around the bar before looking at him. "Oh." His confident demeanor fell a bit and he asked, "Ya straight?"

 

And Sehun had given him a half-smile and said, "Well, I never said that."

 

So, somehow the two of them exchanged numbers at the end of the night and started talking to each other over some weeks. While Zitao found a few men to have with, he also found time to text Sehun throughout the day.

 

Months passed by and they ended up becoming boyfriends and one day, Zitao brought Sehun over to his place for the first time. They entered his home, kissing and stripping each other of their clothes, and then Sehun had pushed him on to the bed and peered down at him with parted lips and dilated pupils.

 

"Take it off," Zitao rasped, his hand on one of Sehun's hips. He was staring at Sehun's boxers as if they offended him.

 

But Sehun's expression suddenly changed and he slowly leaned off of him to sit at the edge of the bed. Zitao instantly got up too and asked what was wrong--his forgotten for now as he watched Sehun wring his own hands nervously.

 

"Promise you won't hate me, okay?" Sehun mumbled, with his head lowered.

 

Zitao sat right next to him on the edge and asked, "For what?"

 

Sehun then took a deep breath and Zitao's perception changed a tad that day.

 

"I'm Trans."

 

Zitao simply blinked. "Oh. L-like...which way?"

 

Sehun let out an incredulous laugh. "Like I changed my name to Sehun when I was twelve kinda way."

 

"Oh."

 

Sehun gave a weak laugh and looked down at Zitao's chest and put his hands there and looked back up at him. "But...you don't care, right? I mean, I'm still me..." But his sure smile started to falter when Zitao just continued to stare at him with a lost expression on his face. "Right?"

 

Zitao watched as his shoulders slumped and broke out of his daze to gently place a hand on one of Sehun's knees. For some reason, his mouth wouldn't say what he wanted to say just yet.

 

Sehun still didn't look at him so Zitao tapped his chin gently--something that he found always got his boyfriend to de-stress even for a little while. Sehun closed his eyes to the touch and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter