Confontation (The First Broken)

The Precious One

 

I thought we have to wait Hoya ‘till the late night, since recently he used to go home at early morning. But to my surprise, Hoya came home early. Even better, he seemed like he was in good mood.

Good start.

Slowly, I made my steps toward him.

“Welcome home, yeobo~” I smile affectionally and hug him. He returned my hug, but I could tell you that he somewhat hesitantly to do that. When we broke out, he flashed his charming smile to me. I managed to smile back, still hid my fear inside.

“Do you want any coffee or tea?” I offered him.

“Uhm… I want coffee, yeobo…” He smiled once again.

“Well, go to take a bath while I prepared that,” I said and swiftly pecked his lips before went to kitchen. From the side of my eyes, I could see that he stiffed for a moment before made his way to the bathroom.

I sighed in frustration, but still did my best to act normal.

After a while, Hoya done with his cleansing. He walked to the living room, where I and Heeyoun had sit. Heeyoun bit his low lips, the mix of fear and hesitant clearly showed in her face. I faked a smile, despite actually I was nervous as well.

“Oh? Heeyoun-ah, you haven’t gone to bed yet?” Hoya greeted his daughter and planted a kiss in her forehead before he sat in the single sofa. Heeyoun smiled weakly to his father.

“Well, I haven’t… And that because I have something important to tell you,” Heeyoun glance at me before set her eyes on his father again.

“Oh? And what is that, dear?” Hoya took a sip of his coffee and smiled affectionally to Heeyoun, who returned a nervous smile. Once again, Heeyoun looked at me, seemed hesitant to reveal the news, but I nodded my head to encourage her.

“Well, Appa…” I bit my lips as Heeyoun started to speak. “You know L.Joe, my boyfriend, right?”

Hoya’s expression changed a bit. He too, didn’t like L.Joe.

“And what about this boy? Wait,” Hoya eyed Heeyoun suspiciously. “You’re not going to say that he asked you to marry him, right?!” He acused Heeyoun, seemed angry now.

A pain crossed Heeyoun face when the word ‘marry’ escaped from Hoya’s lips, as I felt the heavy pang in my heart. She looked gloomy, and I couldn’t blame her for that.

“No, Appa,” However, Heeyoun managed to answer her father.

“Good,” Hoya nodded in relived. “Because if he did it, I’ll strongly disapproved your marriage.”

“… But, I’m pregnant with his children…”

Hoya froze in his seat, while I closed my eyes tightly and praying.

Please don’t let his reaction being hard to this, God…

“You WHAT??” Hoya stood up and snapped. Heeyoun flinched and started trembling.

“… I’m pregnant with L.Joe’s children,” she whispered.

With that confirmation, Hoya looked totally furious.

“PLAKK!!” Heeyoun fell from the sofa when Hoya slapped her hard. I gasped before swiftly knee beside her and pulled her in my embrace, while Heeyoun sobs uncontrollable in my arms.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” Hoya roared. He yanked Heeyoun and grabbed her shoulders strongly, forced her stood up to face him. “How many times I told you that I don’t like him?! How many times, Heeyoun?! AND NOW YOU TELL ME THAT YOU’RE PREGNANT WITH HIM?!” He pushed the sniffling Heeyoun in the sofa hard.

I cringed. Never in my mind I imagined Hoya to be so violent like this, especially to his daughter.

Hoya was about to slap Heeyoun again, but this time I ran to stand between him and Heeyoun.

“STOP!” Hoya’s hand froze in the air. Instead he shot fierce glare at me.


 

Nuh-uh~ *wiggling finger* Not done yet~ :D Press "Next" button to find the second update today~ ;) #winks